Rebecca Ferguson Pregnant With Third Child
Rebecca Ferguson has announced on Twitter that she is pregnant with her third child. "Yes I am having a new lovely baby. Children are such a blessing and I'm grateful to God for my new little gift xx," she tweeted on Sunday, April 13.
After her announcement, she posted a photo of a sonogram alongside a poem by an unknown author. Titled "I Am Not Alone", the poem said, "I look forward to your birth, when I can kiss your skin, but for now I will just smile - As I feel you play within." The 27-year-old singer seems to be early in her pregnancy because she was not showing yet when playing in Berlin on Monday, April 7.
The former "The X Factor" star is already mother to Lillie May, 9, and Karl, 7, from a previous relationship. The third child's baby daddy is presumed to be her boyfriend whose identity is kept a secret.
Ferguson has known the man for years. "He leaned in for kiss and I realized he liked me," she told The Mirror. "We've been together a year now and he looks after the kids. He goes fishing with my son."
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake