Rebecca Ferguson Pregnant With Third Child
Rebecca Ferguson has announced on Twitter that she is pregnant with her third child. "Yes I am having a new lovely baby. Children are such a blessing and I'm grateful to God for my new little gift xx," she tweeted on Sunday, April 13.
After her announcement, she posted a photo of a sonogram alongside a poem by an unknown author. Titled "I Am Not Alone", the poem said, "I look forward to your birth, when I can kiss your skin, but for now I will just smile - As I feel you play within." The 27-year-old singer seems to be early in her pregnancy because she was not showing yet when playing in Berlin on Monday, April 7.
The former "The X Factor" star is already mother to Lillie May, 9, and Karl, 7, from a previous relationship. The third child's baby daddy is presumed to be her boyfriend whose identity is kept a secret.
Ferguson has known the man for years. "He leaned in for kiss and I realized he liked me," she told The Mirror. "We've been together a year now and he looks after the kids. He goes fishing with my son."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'