Rebecca Ferguson Pregnant With Third Child
Rebecca Ferguson has announced on Twitter that she is pregnant with her third child. "Yes I am having a new lovely baby. Children are such a blessing and I'm grateful to God for my new little gift xx," she tweeted on Sunday, April 13.
After her announcement, she posted a photo of a sonogram alongside a poem by an unknown author. Titled "I Am Not Alone", the poem said, "I look forward to your birth, when I can kiss your skin, but for now I will just smile - As I feel you play within." The 27-year-old singer seems to be early in her pregnancy because she was not showing yet when playing in Berlin on Monday, April 7.
The former "The X Factor" star is already mother to Lillie May, 9, and Karl, 7, from a previous relationship. The third child's baby daddy is presumed to be her boyfriend whose identity is kept a secret.
Ferguson has known the man for years. "He leaned in for kiss and I realized he liked me," she told The Mirror. "We've been together a year now and he looks after the kids. He goes fishing with my son."
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor