Rebecca Ferguson Pregnant With Third Child
Rebecca Ferguson has announced on Twitter that she is pregnant with her third child. "Yes I am having a new lovely baby. Children are such a blessing and I'm grateful to God for my new little gift xx," she tweeted on Sunday, April 13.
After her announcement, she posted a photo of a sonogram alongside a poem by an unknown author. Titled "I Am Not Alone", the poem said, "I look forward to your birth, when I can kiss your skin, but for now I will just smile - As I feel you play within." The 27-year-old singer seems to be early in her pregnancy because she was not showing yet when playing in Berlin on Monday, April 7.
The former "The X Factor" star is already mother to Lillie May, 9, and Karl, 7, from a previous relationship. The third child's baby daddy is presumed to be her boyfriend whose identity is kept a secret.
Ferguson has known the man for years. "He leaned in for kiss and I realized he liked me," she told The Mirror. "We've been together a year now and he looks after the kids. He goes fishing with my son."
More Rebecca Ferguson News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son