Rebecca Ferguson Pregnant With Third Child
Rebecca Ferguson has announced on Twitter that she is pregnant with her third child. "Yes I am having a new lovely baby. Children are such a blessing and I'm grateful to God for my new little gift xx," she tweeted on Sunday, April 13.
After her announcement, she posted a photo of a sonogram alongside a poem by an unknown author. Titled "I Am Not Alone", the poem said, "I look forward to your birth, when I can kiss your skin, but for now I will just smile - As I feel you play within." The 27-year-old singer seems to be early in her pregnancy because she was not showing yet when playing in Berlin on Monday, April 7.
The former "The X Factor" star is already mother to Lillie May, 9, and Karl, 7, from a previous relationship. The third child's baby daddy is presumed to be her boyfriend whose identity is kept a secret.
Ferguson has known the man for years. "He leaned in for kiss and I realized he liked me," she told The Mirror. "We've been together a year now and he looks after the kids. He goes fishing with my son."
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion