Johnny Weir and Husband Call Off Divorce Plans
Johnny Weir's explosive divorce from lawyer Victor Voronov is reportedly off. The couple, who got nasty on their accusations of each other, has decided to reconcile with terms applied.
Weir, an Olympic figure skater, filed divorce papers without Voronov's knowledge in March. They had been married for two years at that time. Weir cited domestic violence with him telling the press that Voronov had bitten him several times during arguments. Voronov later also claimed that Weir physically abused him.
TMZ has now reported that the couple agreed to get back together over the weekend. Weir plans to move back to the house they shared on the condition that he would apologize for anything he said about Voronov. Also, Weir should agree on writing that he won't let his mother interfere in their marriage, particularly in finance. Weir and Voronov put everything down on paper on Sunday, April 13.
Weir previously told Access Hollywood about their violent fight that was brought to court in January. "We were fighting in such a terrible way and it did get physical on that night and it's unfortunate that things went the way that it did because domestic violence is never the way to go," he claimed, adding, "It was usually good humored wrestling, but a few times, of course, it did get physical and ... some of my closest friends have seen him hit me before."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal