Johnny Weir and Husband Call Off Divorce Plans
Johnny Weir's explosive divorce from lawyer Victor Voronov is reportedly off. The couple, who got nasty on their accusations of each other, has decided to reconcile with terms applied.
Weir, an Olympic figure skater, filed divorce papers without Voronov's knowledge in March. They had been married for two years at that time. Weir cited domestic violence with him telling the press that Voronov had bitten him several times during arguments. Voronov later also claimed that Weir physically abused him.
TMZ has now reported that the couple agreed to get back together over the weekend. Weir plans to move back to the house they shared on the condition that he would apologize for anything he said about Voronov. Also, Weir should agree on writing that he won't let his mother interfere in their marriage, particularly in finance. Weir and Voronov put everything down on paper on Sunday, April 13.
Weir previously told Access Hollywood about their violent fight that was brought to court in January. "We were fighting in such a terrible way and it did get physical on that night and it's unfortunate that things went the way that it did because domestic violence is never the way to go," he claimed, adding, "It was usually good humored wrestling, but a few times, of course, it did get physical and ... some of my closest friends have seen him hit me before."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch