Kelly Osbourne and Paris Hilton Reportedly Reignite Feud After Coachella Encounter
Kelly Osbourne and Paris Hilton apparently are not in good terms. According to U.K.'s Mirror, the two stars are having a row after they met at the 2014 Coachella Music Fest over the weekend after Paris accused Kelly of ignoring her.
The pair's apparent feud started when Kelly was hanging out with some friends in one of the Palm Springs event's informal VIP areas. The hotel heiress then approached them and tried to join. Paris, however, allegedly stopped in her track, glared at the "Fashion Police" star and left, accusing the daughter of Sharon Osbourne and Ozzy Osbourne of being a "b***h."
Kelly then took to Twitter to leave a message which seemingly addressed the situation. "Please grow up, there is no need to act like a child you could of (sic) joined us it's not 2005 no one cares," she reportedly wrote. The tweet is no longer available.
A source close to the situation said that Paris was being sensitive at that time. "As far as Kelly is concerned, this is something out of nothing. Paris is being ridiculously sensitive and attention-seeking," the source claimed.
"Kelly was sitting with some mates, minding her own business, when Paris suddenly started bitching and moaning, and slagging her off. She was asked by someone else to join the group, but declined and swanned off. The pair didn't speak for the rest of the weekend," the source continued.
This is not the first time the two stars have a rough time. The pair had a fight eight years ago, but they made up. "She's a fun person, and there is a sincerity about her," Kelly once said of Paris.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World