Future Shares Snippet of Drake-Assisted 'Never Satisfied'
Future has previewed his upcoming album "Honest" with a new track that he recorded with Drake, "Never Satisfied". Over the weekend, the two rappers excited fans with the arrival of a snippet of their collaboration.
The song was produced by Mike WiLL Made It. It opens with Future complaining about women who never get satisfied with whatever their men do. "No matter what you do, it's never enough/ I don't understand these b**ches," he says.
Meanwhile, Drizzy drops verses about how money can't please him. "Time after time after time/ Money is all I get and still money on my mind/ But I ain't never satisfied/ And I ain't never satisfied," he raps.
"Honest" is set to be released on April 22. The record will include Future's collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Pusha T, Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa and Andre 3000 a.k.a. Andre Benjamin.
"The album that you gonna get when it comes out is not the album I was working on when I first started recording," he recently said of his new album in an interview with ELLE magazine. "It was another kind of album. It was more... I guess I was just expressing myself about everyday life and where I was at then - just emotionally, personally."
More Future News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group