Future Shares Snippet of Drake-Assisted 'Never Satisfied'
Future has previewed his upcoming album "Honest" with a new track that he recorded with Drake, "Never Satisfied". Over the weekend, the two rappers excited fans with the arrival of a snippet of their collaboration.
The song was produced by Mike WiLL Made It. It opens with Future complaining about women who never get satisfied with whatever their men do. "No matter what you do, it's never enough/ I don't understand these b**ches," he says.
Meanwhile, Drizzy drops verses about how money can't please him. "Time after time after time/ Money is all I get and still money on my mind/ But I ain't never satisfied/ And I ain't never satisfied," he raps.
"Honest" is set to be released on April 22. The record will include Future's collaborations with the likes of Pharrell Williams, Pusha T, Kanye West, Wiz Khalifa and Andre 3000 a.k.a. Andre Benjamin.
"The album that you gonna get when it comes out is not the album I was working on when I first started recording," he recently said of his new album in an interview with ELLE magazine. "It was another kind of album. It was more... I guess I was just expressing myself about everyday life and where I was at then - just emotionally, personally."
More Future News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences