'The Good Wife' 5.18 Preview: Michael J. Fox's Return Begins a Battle for Power
Michael J. Fox's Louis Canning doesn't receive a warm welcome when he joins Lockhart/Gardner. In a preview for the next episode of "The Good Wife", the manipulative defense lawyer upsets Kalinda for claiming that he's "the new Will." "You're not the new Will," Kalinda tells Louis after throwing a ball onto a wall near him.
Meanwhile, Diane faces the difficult task of working alongside Louis. Louis wants her respect while admitting that he's going to be "the enemy," but Diane snarkily responds, "You're not the enemy. You're the devil."
In "All Tapped Out", Florrick/Agos takes on the case of an NSA whistleblower, only to learn that the agency has been monitoring the firm as well as Alicia's personal life. Also, Alicia goes after the State's Attorney when he attempts to make Finn a scapegoat in the Jeffrey Grant case.
The episode is set to air Sunday, April 20 at 9 P.M. on CBS.
More The Good Wife News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs