Channing Tatum Was Flashed With D**k Pic at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Awards shows usually cut acceptance speeches which are deemed too long with some music, but the 2014 MTV Movie Awards has taken different approach. The event used a censored photo of the show's host Conan O'Brien with no pants on to warn the stars or performers on stage to finish their speeches or performances and Channing Tatum apparently was the only star who was flashed by the photo at the Sunday, April 13 event.
The "Magic Mike" star was presented with the Trailblazer Award from Jonah Hill at the ceremony which took place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. The father of one looked a bit emotional when he was onstage to receive the award which is handed to stars who have a diverse portfolio of work and great reputation in the public eye.
"I'm not really sure what I did to deserve this. It's weird because 10 years ago I was sitting in front of my TV watching the show just like people at home right now, and I didn't have the faintest thought that I could actually be up here talking to y'all," he said. "I had no idea if I'd be good at anything, much less acting, and when I think about what's gotten me from there to here, it has to do with you guys. And I thank you so much for everything."
"The d**k pic? Really? Am I getting the d**k pic right now?" he then exclaimed. "I'm getting the d**k pic guys. I gotta go. I love you guys," he added before leaving the stage.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'