Channing Tatum Was Flashed With D**k Pic at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Awards shows usually cut acceptance speeches which are deemed too long with some music, but the 2014 MTV Movie Awards has taken different approach. The event used a censored photo of the show's host Conan O'Brien with no pants on to warn the stars or performers on stage to finish their speeches or performances and Channing Tatum apparently was the only star who was flashed by the photo at the Sunday, April 13 event.
The "Magic Mike" star was presented with the Trailblazer Award from Jonah Hill at the ceremony which took place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. The father of one looked a bit emotional when he was onstage to receive the award which is handed to stars who have a diverse portfolio of work and great reputation in the public eye.
"I'm not really sure what I did to deserve this. It's weird because 10 years ago I was sitting in front of my TV watching the show just like people at home right now, and I didn't have the faintest thought that I could actually be up here talking to y'all," he said. "I had no idea if I'd be good at anything, much less acting, and when I think about what's gotten me from there to here, it has to do with you guys. And I thank you so much for everything."
"The d**k pic? Really? Am I getting the d**k pic right now?" he then exclaimed. "I'm getting the d**k pic guys. I gotta go. I love you guys," he added before leaving the stage.
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere