Channing Tatum Was Flashed With D**k Pic at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Awards shows usually cut acceptance speeches which are deemed too long with some music, but the 2014 MTV Movie Awards has taken different approach. The event used a censored photo of the show's host Conan O'Brien with no pants on to warn the stars or performers on stage to finish their speeches or performances and Channing Tatum apparently was the only star who was flashed by the photo at the Sunday, April 13 event.
The "Magic Mike" star was presented with the Trailblazer Award from Jonah Hill at the ceremony which took place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. The father of one looked a bit emotional when he was onstage to receive the award which is handed to stars who have a diverse portfolio of work and great reputation in the public eye.
"I'm not really sure what I did to deserve this. It's weird because 10 years ago I was sitting in front of my TV watching the show just like people at home right now, and I didn't have the faintest thought that I could actually be up here talking to y'all," he said. "I had no idea if I'd be good at anything, much less acting, and when I think about what's gotten me from there to here, it has to do with you guys. And I thank you so much for everything."
"The d**k pic? Really? Am I getting the d**k pic right now?" he then exclaimed. "I'm getting the d**k pic guys. I gotta go. I love you guys," he added before leaving the stage.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance