Channing Tatum Was Flashed With D**k Pic at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Awards shows usually cut acceptance speeches which are deemed too long with some music, but the 2014 MTV Movie Awards has taken different approach. The event used a censored photo of the show's host Conan O'Brien with no pants on to warn the stars or performers on stage to finish their speeches or performances and Channing Tatum apparently was the only star who was flashed by the photo at the Sunday, April 13 event.
The "Magic Mike" star was presented with the Trailblazer Award from Jonah Hill at the ceremony which took place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. The father of one looked a bit emotional when he was onstage to receive the award which is handed to stars who have a diverse portfolio of work and great reputation in the public eye.
"I'm not really sure what I did to deserve this. It's weird because 10 years ago I was sitting in front of my TV watching the show just like people at home right now, and I didn't have the faintest thought that I could actually be up here talking to y'all," he said. "I had no idea if I'd be good at anything, much less acting, and when I think about what's gotten me from there to here, it has to do with you guys. And I thank you so much for everything."
"The d**k pic? Really? Am I getting the d**k pic right now?" he then exclaimed. "I'm getting the d**k pic guys. I gotta go. I love you guys," he added before leaving the stage.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub