Andrew Garfield and Coldplay Book 'Saturday Night Live' Gigs
Andrew Garfield will swing his way to Rockefeller Plaza to host "Saturday Night Live" on May 3. The title character depicter in "The Amazing Spider-Man" film series will make his "SNL" hosting debut in the episode, just in time for his latest movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" U.S. release on May 2.
The 30-year-old actor will be joined by Coldplay, who is tapped as a musical guest for the episode. It will mark the British band fifth appearance on the NBC variety show. The four-piece group last performed on the sketch series in a 2011 episode hosted by Garfield's real-life girlfriend and "Amazing Spider-Man" co-star Emma Stone.
Seth Rogen hosted the latest episode of "SNL" aired on April 12. He took part in some drug-related sketches and was joined by celebrity friends Taylor Swift, James Franco and Zooey Deschanel in his monologue.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up