Andrew Garfield and Coldplay Book 'Saturday Night Live' Gigs
Andrew Garfield will swing his way to Rockefeller Plaza to host "Saturday Night Live" on May 3. The title character depicter in "The Amazing Spider-Man" film series will make his "SNL" hosting debut in the episode, just in time for his latest movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" U.S. release on May 2.
The 30-year-old actor will be joined by Coldplay, who is tapped as a musical guest for the episode. It will mark the British band fifth appearance on the NBC variety show. The four-piece group last performed on the sketch series in a 2011 episode hosted by Garfield's real-life girlfriend and "Amazing Spider-Man" co-star Emma Stone.
Seth Rogen hosted the latest episode of "SNL" aired on April 12. He took part in some drug-related sketches and was joined by celebrity friends Taylor Swift, James Franco and Zooey Deschanel in his monologue.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'