Andrew Garfield and Coldplay Book 'Saturday Night Live' Gigs
Andrew Garfield will swing his way to Rockefeller Plaza to host "Saturday Night Live" on May 3. The title character depicter in "The Amazing Spider-Man" film series will make his "SNL" hosting debut in the episode, just in time for his latest movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" U.S. release on May 2.
The 30-year-old actor will be joined by Coldplay, who is tapped as a musical guest for the episode. It will mark the British band fifth appearance on the NBC variety show. The four-piece group last performed on the sketch series in a 2011 episode hosted by Garfield's real-life girlfriend and "Amazing Spider-Man" co-star Emma Stone.
Seth Rogen hosted the latest episode of "SNL" aired on April 12. He took part in some drug-related sketches and was joined by celebrity friends Taylor Swift, James Franco and Zooey Deschanel in his monologue.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie