Andrew Garfield and Coldplay Book 'Saturday Night Live' Gigs
Andrew Garfield will swing his way to Rockefeller Plaza to host "Saturday Night Live" on May 3. The title character depicter in "The Amazing Spider-Man" film series will make his "SNL" hosting debut in the episode, just in time for his latest movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" U.S. release on May 2.
The 30-year-old actor will be joined by Coldplay, who is tapped as a musical guest for the episode. It will mark the British band fifth appearance on the NBC variety show. The four-piece group last performed on the sketch series in a 2011 episode hosted by Garfield's real-life girlfriend and "Amazing Spider-Man" co-star Emma Stone.
Seth Rogen hosted the latest episode of "SNL" aired on April 12. He took part in some drug-related sketches and was joined by celebrity friends Taylor Swift, James Franco and Zooey Deschanel in his monologue.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo