Andrew Garfield and Coldplay Book 'Saturday Night Live' Gigs
Andrew Garfield will swing his way to Rockefeller Plaza to host "Saturday Night Live" on May 3. The title character depicter in "The Amazing Spider-Man" film series will make his "SNL" hosting debut in the episode, just in time for his latest movie "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" U.S. release on May 2.
The 30-year-old actor will be joined by Coldplay, who is tapped as a musical guest for the episode. It will mark the British band fifth appearance on the NBC variety show. The four-piece group last performed on the sketch series in a 2011 episode hosted by Garfield's real-life girlfriend and "Amazing Spider-Man" co-star Emma Stone.
Seth Rogen hosted the latest episode of "SNL" aired on April 12. He took part in some drug-related sketches and was joined by celebrity friends Taylor Swift, James Franco and Zooey Deschanel in his monologue.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special