'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' TV Spot Gives First Look at Master Splinter
A new TV spot for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" arrives online after being released during MTV Movie Awards. It features some new footage including a first glimpse at Splinter and a better look at Raphael. Turns out, aside from wearing his signature red bandanna, the twin sai-wielding hero is also fond of dark shades.
Splinter is motion-captured by Danny Woodburn and voiced by Tony Shalhoub. Alan Ritchson stars as Raphael, Noel Fisher as Michelangelo, and Jeremy Howard as Donatello. Pete Ploszek plays Leonardo on set, while Johnny Knoxville is eventually tapped to voice the character.
The movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman and co-produced by Michael Bay. Megan Fox is tapped to play the Turtles' human ally, Will Arnett will play her co-worker, and William Fichtner will portray the villainous Shredder. The movie undergoes reshoots, but the release date is still set for August 8 in United States.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami