'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' TV Spot Gives First Look at Master Splinter
A new TV spot for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" arrives online after being released during MTV Movie Awards. It features some new footage including a first glimpse at Splinter and a better look at Raphael. Turns out, aside from wearing his signature red bandanna, the twin sai-wielding hero is also fond of dark shades.
Splinter is motion-captured by Danny Woodburn and voiced by Tony Shalhoub. Alan Ritchson stars as Raphael, Noel Fisher as Michelangelo, and Jeremy Howard as Donatello. Pete Ploszek plays Leonardo on set, while Johnny Knoxville is eventually tapped to voice the character.
The movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman and co-produced by Michael Bay. Megan Fox is tapped to play the Turtles' human ally, Will Arnett will play her co-worker, and William Fichtner will portray the villainous Shredder. The movie undergoes reshoots, but the release date is still set for August 8 in United States.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?