'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' TV Spot Gives First Look at Master Splinter
A new TV spot for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" arrives online after being released during MTV Movie Awards. It features some new footage including a first glimpse at Splinter and a better look at Raphael. Turns out, aside from wearing his signature red bandanna, the twin sai-wielding hero is also fond of dark shades.
Splinter is motion-captured by Danny Woodburn and voiced by Tony Shalhoub. Alan Ritchson stars as Raphael, Noel Fisher as Michelangelo, and Jeremy Howard as Donatello. Pete Ploszek plays Leonardo on set, while Johnny Knoxville is eventually tapped to voice the character.
The movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman and co-produced by Michael Bay. Megan Fox is tapped to play the Turtles' human ally, Will Arnett will play her co-worker, and William Fichtner will portray the villainous Shredder. The movie undergoes reshoots, but the release date is still set for August 8 in United States.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music