'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' TV Spot Gives First Look at Master Splinter
A new TV spot for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" arrives online after being released during MTV Movie Awards. It features some new footage including a first glimpse at Splinter and a better look at Raphael. Turns out, aside from wearing his signature red bandanna, the twin sai-wielding hero is also fond of dark shades.
Splinter is motion-captured by Danny Woodburn and voiced by Tony Shalhoub. Alan Ritchson stars as Raphael, Noel Fisher as Michelangelo, and Jeremy Howard as Donatello. Pete Ploszek plays Leonardo on set, while Johnny Knoxville is eventually tapped to voice the character.
The movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman and co-produced by Michael Bay. Megan Fox is tapped to play the Turtles' human ally, Will Arnett will play her co-worker, and William Fichtner will portray the villainous Shredder. The movie undergoes reshoots, but the release date is still set for August 8 in United States.
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year