'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' TV Spot Gives First Look at Master Splinter
A new TV spot for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" arrives online after being released during MTV Movie Awards. It features some new footage including a first glimpse at Splinter and a better look at Raphael. Turns out, aside from wearing his signature red bandanna, the twin sai-wielding hero is also fond of dark shades.
Splinter is motion-captured by Danny Woodburn and voiced by Tony Shalhoub. Alan Ritchson stars as Raphael, Noel Fisher as Michelangelo, and Jeremy Howard as Donatello. Pete Ploszek plays Leonardo on set, while Johnny Knoxville is eventually tapped to voice the character.
The movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman and co-produced by Michael Bay. Megan Fox is tapped to play the Turtles' human ally, Will Arnett will play her co-worker, and William Fichtner will portray the villainous Shredder. The movie undergoes reshoots, but the release date is still set for August 8 in United States.
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'