Video: Eminem and Rihanna Bring 'The Monster' to 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Eminem and Rihanna were among performers at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards which was held in Los Angeles on Sunday night, April 13. The two stars reunited for the first live TV performance of their new collaboration, "The Monster".
The performance opened with Rihanna standing alone in the middle of the stage, wearing a "Fear" headband and a matching white jacket while singing her lines. Eminem, clad in a leather jacket over a white T-shirt, then joined his collaborator and rapped his part.
"The Monster" is a track off Eminem's latest album, "MMLP2". He and RiRi are set to embark on a three-city tour this summer to support the record which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release last year.
Other performers at the annual awards show included Ellie Goulding and Zedd, who both were slated to perform the tracks they recorded for movie "Divergent". Goulding, looking hot in a white dress with sparkly gold bodice, sang her "Beating Heart" while Zedd played the piano. The DJ was then joined by Miriam Bryant and Matthew Koma for their "Find You".
Eminem and Rihanna Perform "The Monster":
Ellie Goulding and Zedd's Performances:
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift