Video: Eminem and Rihanna Bring 'The Monster' to 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Eminem and Rihanna were among performers at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards which was held in Los Angeles on Sunday night, April 13. The two stars reunited for the first live TV performance of their new collaboration, "The Monster".
The performance opened with Rihanna standing alone in the middle of the stage, wearing a "Fear" headband and a matching white jacket while singing her lines. Eminem, clad in a leather jacket over a white T-shirt, then joined his collaborator and rapped his part.
"The Monster" is a track off Eminem's latest album, "MMLP2". He and RiRi are set to embark on a three-city tour this summer to support the record which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release last year.
Other performers at the annual awards show included Ellie Goulding and Zedd, who both were slated to perform the tracks they recorded for movie "Divergent". Goulding, looking hot in a white dress with sparkly gold bodice, sang her "Beating Heart" while Zedd played the piano. The DJ was then joined by Miriam Bryant and Matthew Koma for their "Find You".
Eminem and Rihanna Perform "The Monster":
Ellie Goulding and Zedd's Performances:
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support