Video: Eminem and Rihanna Bring 'The Monster' to 2014 MTV Movie Awards
Eminem and Rihanna were among performers at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards which was held in Los Angeles on Sunday night, April 13. The two stars reunited for the first live TV performance of their new collaboration, "The Monster".
The performance opened with Rihanna standing alone in the middle of the stage, wearing a "Fear" headband and a matching white jacket while singing her lines. Eminem, clad in a leather jacket over a white T-shirt, then joined his collaborator and rapped his part.
"The Monster" is a track off Eminem's latest album, "MMLP2". He and RiRi are set to embark on a three-city tour this summer to support the record which peaked at No. 1 on Billboard 200 following its release last year.
Other performers at the annual awards show included Ellie Goulding and Zedd, who both were slated to perform the tracks they recorded for movie "Divergent". Goulding, looking hot in a white dress with sparkly gold bodice, sang her "Beating Heart" while Zedd played the piano. The DJ was then joined by Miriam Bryant and Matthew Koma for their "Find You".
Eminem and Rihanna Perform "The Monster":
Ellie Goulding and Zedd's Performances:
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance