Lana Del Rey Previews New Single 'West Coast' During Las Vegas Gig
Lana Del Rey gave fans the first listen to her new single "West Coast" during her recent show at The Chelsea in Las Vegas. Before playing the track, the singer asked the crowd if she should really sing it. She later decided to treat them with a snippet of the song.
"Just up to the chorus? No?" she said. "I'll just sing you a little bit of the verse without the band." Del Rey then sang the chorus, "Down in the West Coast, they got a saying/ 'If you're not drinking, then you're not playing'/ But you've got the music in you, don't you?/ Down on the West Coast, I get this feeling/ Like it all could happen/ That's why I'm leaving you."
"West Coast" will be premiered on Monday, April 14 on Fearne Cotton's Radio 1 show, according to a Guardian journalist. The track serves as the lead single off the 27-year-old singer's upcoming album, "Ultraviolence".
The release date for the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die" is currently still kept under wrap. Del Rey has been working with The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach for her forthcoming studio set.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed