Lana Del Rey Previews New Single 'West Coast' During Las Vegas Gig
Lana Del Rey gave fans the first listen to her new single "West Coast" during her recent show at The Chelsea in Las Vegas. Before playing the track, the singer asked the crowd if she should really sing it. She later decided to treat them with a snippet of the song.
"Just up to the chorus? No?" she said. "I'll just sing you a little bit of the verse without the band." Del Rey then sang the chorus, "Down in the West Coast, they got a saying/ 'If you're not drinking, then you're not playing'/ But you've got the music in you, don't you?/ Down on the West Coast, I get this feeling/ Like it all could happen/ That's why I'm leaving you."
"West Coast" will be premiered on Monday, April 14 on Fearne Cotton's Radio 1 show, according to a Guardian journalist. The track serves as the lead single off the 27-year-old singer's upcoming album, "Ultraviolence".
The release date for the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die" is currently still kept under wrap. Del Rey has been working with The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach for her forthcoming studio set.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked