Ed Sheeran Performs 'Sing' and Debuts New Song 'Don't' on 'SNL'
Ed Sheeran was the musical guest in the Saturday, April 12 episode of "Saturday Night Live". During his appearance on the NBC comedy show, the British redhead performed two tracks off his highly-anticipated new album "X" (read "Multiply").
He kicked off his set with the live rendition of "Sing", the record's lead single which was released earlier this month. He played his acoustic guitar as he sang the the up-tempo track that was produced by Grammy Award-winning hitmaker Pharrell Williams.
The 23-year-old crooner later returned to the stage to debut a new track titled "Don't". The song, co-produced by Rick Rubin and Benny Blanco, features the singer talking about his ex-girlfriend who cheats on him with his close friend. Fans believe that the track was written with fellow British artist Ellie Goulding in mind.
"X" marks Sheeran's second studio effort, following up 2011's "+". It's scheduled to be released on June 23.
More Ed Sheeran News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?