MTV Movie Awards 2014: Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence Win Best Male and Female Stars
"The Hunger Games" cast members won big at the 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards. Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence were named Best Male and Female Performance. Announcing the award were "The Other Woman (2014)" ladies, Leslie Mann, Cameron Diaz, Nicki Minaj, and Kate Upton.
Shailene Woodley was also triumphant. The "Divergent" star got Best Character for playing Beatrice "Tris" Prior in the Young Adult adaptation. Orlando Bloom and Evangeline Lilly, meanwhile, won Best Fight for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug".
Another special honoree of the night was Mark Wahlberg. The actor who will soon be seen in "Transformers: Age of Extinction" received Generation Award, and he called the lifetime achievement award a "You're f**king done" award. "It was a great run," he jokingly said.
Dave Franco, Zac Efron, and Seth Rogen teamed up to present Best Kiss which was previously revealed during pre-show. Will Poulter, Emma Roberts, and Jennifer Aniston were the winners. Poulter, who also won Breakthrough Performance, accepted the prize alone.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!