MTV Movie Awards 2014: Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence Win Best Male and Female Stars
"The Hunger Games" cast members won big at the 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards. Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence were named Best Male and Female Performance. Announcing the award were "The Other Woman (2014)" ladies, Leslie Mann, Cameron Diaz, Nicki Minaj, and Kate Upton.
Shailene Woodley was also triumphant. The "Divergent" star got Best Character for playing Beatrice "Tris" Prior in the Young Adult adaptation. Orlando Bloom and Evangeline Lilly, meanwhile, won Best Fight for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug".
Another special honoree of the night was Mark Wahlberg. The actor who will soon be seen in "Transformers: Age of Extinction" received Generation Award, and he called the lifetime achievement award a "You're f**king done" award. "It was a great run," he jokingly said.
Dave Franco, Zac Efron, and Seth Rogen teamed up to present Best Kiss which was previously revealed during pre-show. Will Poulter, Emma Roberts, and Jennifer Aniston were the winners. Poulter, who also won Breakthrough Performance, accepted the prize alone.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart