MTV Movie Awards 2014: Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence Win Best Male and Female Stars
"The Hunger Games" cast members won big at the 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards. Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence were named Best Male and Female Performance. Announcing the award were "The Other Woman (2014)" ladies, Leslie Mann, Cameron Diaz, Nicki Minaj, and Kate Upton.
Shailene Woodley was also triumphant. The "Divergent" star got Best Character for playing Beatrice "Tris" Prior in the Young Adult adaptation. Orlando Bloom and Evangeline Lilly, meanwhile, won Best Fight for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug".
Another special honoree of the night was Mark Wahlberg. The actor who will soon be seen in "Transformers: Age of Extinction" received Generation Award, and he called the lifetime achievement award a "You're f**king done" award. "It was a great run," he jokingly said.
Dave Franco, Zac Efron, and Seth Rogen teamed up to present Best Kiss which was previously revealed during pre-show. Will Poulter, Emma Roberts, and Jennifer Aniston were the winners. Poulter, who also won Breakthrough Performance, accepted the prize alone.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones