MTV Movie Awards 2014: Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence Win Best Male and Female Stars
"The Hunger Games" cast members won big at the 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards. Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence were named Best Male and Female Performance. Announcing the award were "The Other Woman (2014)" ladies, Leslie Mann, Cameron Diaz, Nicki Minaj, and Kate Upton.
Shailene Woodley was also triumphant. The "Divergent" star got Best Character for playing Beatrice "Tris" Prior in the Young Adult adaptation. Orlando Bloom and Evangeline Lilly, meanwhile, won Best Fight for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug".
Another special honoree of the night was Mark Wahlberg. The actor who will soon be seen in "Transformers: Age of Extinction" received Generation Award, and he called the lifetime achievement award a "You're f**king done" award. "It was a great run," he jokingly said.
Dave Franco, Zac Efron, and Seth Rogen teamed up to present Best Kiss which was previously revealed during pre-show. Will Poulter, Emma Roberts, and Jennifer Aniston were the winners. Poulter, who also won Breakthrough Performance, accepted the prize alone.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story