MTV Movie Awards 2014: Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence Win Best Male and Female Stars
"The Hunger Games" cast members won big at the 23rd annual MTV Movie Awards. Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence were named Best Male and Female Performance. Announcing the award were "The Other Woman (2014)" ladies, Leslie Mann, Cameron Diaz, Nicki Minaj, and Kate Upton.
Shailene Woodley was also triumphant. The "Divergent" star got Best Character for playing Beatrice "Tris" Prior in the Young Adult adaptation. Orlando Bloom and Evangeline Lilly, meanwhile, won Best Fight for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug".
Another special honoree of the night was Mark Wahlberg. The actor who will soon be seen in "Transformers: Age of Extinction" received Generation Award, and he called the lifetime achievement award a "You're f**king done" award. "It was a great run," he jokingly said.
Dave Franco, Zac Efron, and Seth Rogen teamed up to present Best Kiss which was previously revealed during pre-show. Will Poulter, Emma Roberts, and Jennifer Aniston were the winners. Poulter, who also won Breakthrough Performance, accepted the prize alone.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard