Kate Upton: 'I Wish I Had Smaller Boobs Every Day of My Life'
Kate Upton wishes for smaller breasts. The Sports Illustrated model opened up about her assets in an interview with U.K.'s The Sun on Sunday, April 13. "I wish I had smaller boobs every day of my life as I love to wear spaghetti tops braless or go for the smallest bikini designs," she said, as reported by Daily Mail.
"Every single day, I'm like, 'Oh, man, it would be so much easier,' especially if people didn't constantly bring them up. If I could just take them off like they were clip-ons," she continued. Upton then added, "I know I say I wish I had smaller boobs - and that's true because at least twice a day I wish that. But the grass is always greener, as they say!"
Upton, however, insisted that she loved her body. "I love my boobs and I'm proud of my size. That's an important message to young girls - love who you are and be proud of who you are. It's so easy to feel negative about yourself and it is totally self-destructive. If you can only love and accept who you are you will be a lot happier," she explained.
In the interview, Upton also talked about other woman's figure which became her ideal. "In my eyes, Cameron Diaz has the perfect figure," she gushed.
Upton, Diaz and Leslie Mann are co-stars in a new romantic comedy "The Other Woman" which will hit U.S. theaters on April 25. The movie centers on three women who plot revenge after they were cheated on by the same man. The 21-year-old model plays a flirty blonde named Amber. "I actually don't look at my character as dumb," she said of her role. "I think of her as young and naive, like I was once."
More Kate Upton News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story