MTV Movie Awards 2014: Mila Kunis and Zac Efron Win Golden Popcorns
More winners for the MTV Movie Awards were revealed as the show continued at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Jared Leto who just won Best On-Screen Performance returned to the stage to present the winner of Best Villain. Mila Kunis received the honor for her role in "Oz: The Great and Powerful".
The next winner was Zac Efron. The former Disney star won Best Shirtless Performance for his role in bromance comedy "That Awkward Moment". Rita Ora, who presented the award with Jessica Alba, forcibly removed his shirt to reveal the six packs underneath when he took the stage to collect his win.
Then, Kunis was back on stage to give her "Jupiter Ascending" co-star, Channing Tatum, a Trailblazer Award. Co-presenter Jonah Hill who stars with the hunky actor in "21 Jump Street" jokingly said, "What's a more trailblazing experience than a f**king gorgeous man becoming a movie star?" Tatum himself humbly admitted, "I'm not really sure what I did to deserve this."
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip