MTV Movie Awards 2014: Mila Kunis and Zac Efron Win Golden Popcorns
More winners for the MTV Movie Awards were revealed as the show continued at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Jared Leto who just won Best On-Screen Performance returned to the stage to present the winner of Best Villain. Mila Kunis received the honor for her role in "Oz: The Great and Powerful".
The next winner was Zac Efron. The former Disney star won Best Shirtless Performance for his role in bromance comedy "That Awkward Moment". Rita Ora, who presented the award with Jessica Alba, forcibly removed his shirt to reveal the six packs underneath when he took the stage to collect his win.
Then, Kunis was back on stage to give her "Jupiter Ascending" co-star, Channing Tatum, a Trailblazer Award. Co-presenter Jonah Hill who stars with the hunky actor in "21 Jump Street" jokingly said, "What's a more trailblazing experience than a f**king gorgeous man becoming a movie star?" Tatum himself humbly admitted, "I'm not really sure what I did to deserve this."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars