MTV Movie Awards 2014: Mila Kunis and Zac Efron Win Golden Popcorns
More winners for the MTV Movie Awards were revealed as the show continued at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles. Jared Leto who just won Best On-Screen Performance returned to the stage to present the winner of Best Villain. Mila Kunis received the honor for her role in "Oz: The Great and Powerful".
The next winner was Zac Efron. The former Disney star won Best Shirtless Performance for his role in bromance comedy "That Awkward Moment". Rita Ora, who presented the award with Jessica Alba, forcibly removed his shirt to reveal the six packs underneath when he took the stage to collect his win.
Then, Kunis was back on stage to give her "Jupiter Ascending" co-star, Channing Tatum, a Trailblazer Award. Co-presenter Jonah Hill who stars with the hunky actor in "21 Jump Street" jokingly said, "What's a more trailblazing experience than a f**king gorgeous man becoming a movie star?" Tatum himself humbly admitted, "I'm not really sure what I did to deserve this."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur