Video: Beyonce, Gwen Stefani, Justin Bieber Make Cameos at Coachella
Beyonce Knowles' appearance at Coachella on Saturday, April 12 surprised the crowd. The singer, who wasn't listed as a performer at the annual festival, unexpectedly took the stage at the Empire Solo Club in Indio during her sister Solange Knowles' set.
The "Drunk in Love" hitmaker's visit was brief. She joined Solange onstage for a choreographed dance as the latter also sang her "Losing You". Once the song ended, Bey hugged her sister and exited the stage.
Beyonce wasn't the only surprise guest at the second day of Coachella. Her husband Jay-Z joined rapper Nas onstage to help him perform "Dead Presidents II". Hova also played "Where I'm From".
Pharrell Williams, meanwhile, brought out several big names to help him sing some tracks during his set at the Outdoor Theatre. The Grammy Award-winning producer was joined by Nelly for "Hot in Herre", Busta Rhymes for "Pass the Courvoisier Part II" and Snoop Dogg for "Drop It Like It's Hot" and "Beautiful".
Tyler, the Creator and Diplo also joined the star-studded set. However, Gwen Stefani's appearance was probably the biggest surprise. The No Doubt member, who recently gave birth to her third son, showed off her post-baby body in a black sleeveless shirt as she performed her 2005 hit "Hollaback Girl" with Pharrell.
Justin Bieber is another star who made a surprise appearance at the fest. The Canadian hearttrob joined Chance the Rapper during the MC's set on the third day of Coachella on Sunday. The duo performed their collaboration "Confident" which appears in Bieber's "Journal" album.
Beyonce Joins Solange Onstage:
Nas Brings Out Jay-Z:
Pharrell's Star-Studded Set:
Justin Bieber Joins Chance the Rapper for "Confident":
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed