Video: Beyonce, Gwen Stefani, Justin Bieber Make Cameos at Coachella
Beyonce Knowles' appearance at Coachella on Saturday, April 12 surprised the crowd. The singer, who wasn't listed as a performer at the annual festival, unexpectedly took the stage at the Empire Solo Club in Indio during her sister Solange Knowles' set.
The "Drunk in Love" hitmaker's visit was brief. She joined Solange onstage for a choreographed dance as the latter also sang her "Losing You". Once the song ended, Bey hugged her sister and exited the stage.
Beyonce wasn't the only surprise guest at the second day of Coachella. Her husband Jay-Z joined rapper Nas onstage to help him perform "Dead Presidents II". Hova also played "Where I'm From".
Pharrell Williams, meanwhile, brought out several big names to help him sing some tracks during his set at the Outdoor Theatre. The Grammy Award-winning producer was joined by Nelly for "Hot in Herre", Busta Rhymes for "Pass the Courvoisier Part II" and Snoop Dogg for "Drop It Like It's Hot" and "Beautiful".
Tyler, the Creator and Diplo also joined the star-studded set. However, Gwen Stefani's appearance was probably the biggest surprise. The No Doubt member, who recently gave birth to her third son, showed off her post-baby body in a black sleeveless shirt as she performed her 2005 hit "Hollaback Girl" with Pharrell.
Justin Bieber is another star who made a surprise appearance at the fest. The Canadian hearttrob joined Chance the Rapper during the MC's set on the third day of Coachella on Sunday. The duo performed their collaboration "Confident" which appears in Bieber's "Journal" album.
Beyonce Joins Solange Onstage:
Nas Brings Out Jay-Z:
Pharrell's Star-Studded Set:
Justin Bieber Joins Chance the Rapper for "Confident":
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video