Josh Dallas Married Ginnifer Goodwin in Los Angeles
Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas are married in real life. The "Once Upon a Time" co-stars tied the knot on Saturday, April 12 in front of friends and family in Los Angeles.
According to E! News, around 30 guests arrived at the wedding venue around 5.30 P.M., wearing formal attire. They were treated to cocktail at 7 P.M. and a performance of a Spanish guitar player in a courtyard.
"Ginnifer and Josh seemed very relaxed and happy," a source told E! News. "They were surrounded by their nearest and dearest friends and kept it very intimate and simple." Goodwin, who is heavily pregnant with the couple's first child, was wearing a custom-designed gown by Monique Lhuillier.
This is Dallas' second and Goodwin's first marriage. They were engaged in October after a year of dating and announced the pregnancy a month later.
The couple was spotted visiting a friend's house in Los Angeles a day after the wedding. Goodwin, who wrapped her burgeoning baby bump with large coat, smiled and flashed her diamond ring as she entered the house.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'