Josh Dallas Married Ginnifer Goodwin in Los Angeles
Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas are married in real life. The "Once Upon a Time" co-stars tied the knot on Saturday, April 12 in front of friends and family in Los Angeles.
According to E! News, around 30 guests arrived at the wedding venue around 5.30 P.M., wearing formal attire. They were treated to cocktail at 7 P.M. and a performance of a Spanish guitar player in a courtyard.
"Ginnifer and Josh seemed very relaxed and happy," a source told E! News. "They were surrounded by their nearest and dearest friends and kept it very intimate and simple." Goodwin, who is heavily pregnant with the couple's first child, was wearing a custom-designed gown by Monique Lhuillier.
This is Dallas' second and Goodwin's first marriage. They were engaged in October after a year of dating and announced the pregnancy a month later.
The couple was spotted visiting a friend's house in Los Angeles a day after the wedding. Goodwin, who wrapped her burgeoning baby bump with large coat, smiled and flashed her diamond ring as she entered the house.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival