Josh Dallas Married Ginnifer Goodwin in Los Angeles
Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas are married in real life. The "Once Upon a Time" co-stars tied the knot on Saturday, April 12 in front of friends and family in Los Angeles.
According to E! News, around 30 guests arrived at the wedding venue around 5.30 P.M., wearing formal attire. They were treated to cocktail at 7 P.M. and a performance of a Spanish guitar player in a courtyard.
"Ginnifer and Josh seemed very relaxed and happy," a source told E! News. "They were surrounded by their nearest and dearest friends and kept it very intimate and simple." Goodwin, who is heavily pregnant with the couple's first child, was wearing a custom-designed gown by Monique Lhuillier.
This is Dallas' second and Goodwin's first marriage. They were engaged in October after a year of dating and announced the pregnancy a month later.
The couple was spotted visiting a friend's house in Los Angeles a day after the wedding. Goodwin, who wrapped her burgeoning baby bump with large coat, smiled and flashed her diamond ring as she entered the house.
More Ginnifer Goodwin News
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- 'Teen Mom OG' Star Amber Portwood Denies She's Pregnant With Matt Baier's Child
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes