Josh Dallas Married Ginnifer Goodwin in Los Angeles
Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas are married in real life. The "Once Upon a Time" co-stars tied the knot on Saturday, April 12 in front of friends and family in Los Angeles.
According to E! News, around 30 guests arrived at the wedding venue around 5.30 P.M., wearing formal attire. They were treated to cocktail at 7 P.M. and a performance of a Spanish guitar player in a courtyard.
"Ginnifer and Josh seemed very relaxed and happy," a source told E! News. "They were surrounded by their nearest and dearest friends and kept it very intimate and simple." Goodwin, who is heavily pregnant with the couple's first child, was wearing a custom-designed gown by Monique Lhuillier.
This is Dallas' second and Goodwin's first marriage. They were engaged in October after a year of dating and announced the pregnancy a month later.
The couple was spotted visiting a friend's house in Los Angeles a day after the wedding. Goodwin, who wrapped her burgeoning baby bump with large coat, smiled and flashed her diamond ring as she entered the house.
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now