Josh Dallas Married Ginnifer Goodwin in Los Angeles
Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas are married in real life. The "Once Upon a Time" co-stars tied the knot on Saturday, April 12 in front of friends and family in Los Angeles.
According to E! News, around 30 guests arrived at the wedding venue around 5.30 P.M., wearing formal attire. They were treated to cocktail at 7 P.M. and a performance of a Spanish guitar player in a courtyard.
"Ginnifer and Josh seemed very relaxed and happy," a source told E! News. "They were surrounded by their nearest and dearest friends and kept it very intimate and simple." Goodwin, who is heavily pregnant with the couple's first child, was wearing a custom-designed gown by Monique Lhuillier.
This is Dallas' second and Goodwin's first marriage. They were engaged in October after a year of dating and announced the pregnancy a month later.
The couple was spotted visiting a friend's house in Los Angeles a day after the wedding. Goodwin, who wrapped her burgeoning baby bump with large coat, smiled and flashed her diamond ring as she entered the house.
More Ginnifer Goodwin News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her