Kate Middleton Could Be Pregnant Again
Kate Middleton could be pregnant with second baby. Prince William gave a hint to a woman who handed his first born Prince George a wool shawl.
"You might have to make another one soon," Prince William told Cynthia Read while visiting the town of Cambridge, New Zealand on Friday, April 11. Read told reporters, "The way William said it was like he was dropping a hint, letting me in on a secret."
Read created the shawl for four months after commissioned by the New Zealand government to make a gift for Prince George. William's quote could be referring to George's rapid growth and not a new sibling.
Middleton, wrapped in an emerald green coat by Erdem, did not show signs of a baby bump. Yet she avoided alcohol at the unveiling of Queen Elizabeth II's portrait at Government House on Thursday, April 10. "When they toasted the room, William held a glass of wine and Kate had a wine glass with water in it," an eyewitness said.
More Kate Middleton News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal