Kate Middleton Could Be Pregnant Again
Kate Middleton could be pregnant with second baby. Prince William gave a hint to a woman who handed his first born Prince George a wool shawl.
"You might have to make another one soon," Prince William told Cynthia Read while visiting the town of Cambridge, New Zealand on Friday, April 11. Read told reporters, "The way William said it was like he was dropping a hint, letting me in on a secret."
Read created the shawl for four months after commissioned by the New Zealand government to make a gift for Prince George. William's quote could be referring to George's rapid growth and not a new sibling.
Middleton, wrapped in an emerald green coat by Erdem, did not show signs of a baby bump. Yet she avoided alcohol at the unveiling of Queen Elizabeth II's portrait at Government House on Thursday, April 10. "When they toasted the room, William held a glass of wine and Kate had a wine glass with water in it," an eyewitness said.
More Kate Middleton News
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer