Kate Middleton Could Be Pregnant Again
Kate Middleton could be pregnant with second baby. Prince William gave a hint to a woman who handed his first born Prince George a wool shawl.
"You might have to make another one soon," Prince William told Cynthia Read while visiting the town of Cambridge, New Zealand on Friday, April 11. Read told reporters, "The way William said it was like he was dropping a hint, letting me in on a secret."
Read created the shawl for four months after commissioned by the New Zealand government to make a gift for Prince George. William's quote could be referring to George's rapid growth and not a new sibling.
Middleton, wrapped in an emerald green coat by Erdem, did not show signs of a baby bump. Yet she avoided alcohol at the unveiling of Queen Elizabeth II's portrait at Government House on Thursday, April 10. "When they toasted the room, William held a glass of wine and Kate had a wine glass with water in it," an eyewitness said.
More Kate Middleton News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image