Kate Middleton Could Be Pregnant Again
Kate Middleton could be pregnant with second baby. Prince William gave a hint to a woman who handed his first born Prince George a wool shawl.
"You might have to make another one soon," Prince William told Cynthia Read while visiting the town of Cambridge, New Zealand on Friday, April 11. Read told reporters, "The way William said it was like he was dropping a hint, letting me in on a secret."
Read created the shawl for four months after commissioned by the New Zealand government to make a gift for Prince George. William's quote could be referring to George's rapid growth and not a new sibling.
Middleton, wrapped in an emerald green coat by Erdem, did not show signs of a baby bump. Yet she avoided alcohol at the unveiling of Queen Elizabeth II's portrait at Government House on Thursday, April 10. "When they toasted the room, William held a glass of wine and Kate had a wine glass with water in it," an eyewitness said.
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton