Kate Middleton Could Be Pregnant Again
Kate Middleton could be pregnant with second baby. Prince William gave a hint to a woman who handed his first born Prince George a wool shawl.
"You might have to make another one soon," Prince William told Cynthia Read while visiting the town of Cambridge, New Zealand on Friday, April 11. Read told reporters, "The way William said it was like he was dropping a hint, letting me in on a secret."
Read created the shawl for four months after commissioned by the New Zealand government to make a gift for Prince George. William's quote could be referring to George's rapid growth and not a new sibling.
Middleton, wrapped in an emerald green coat by Erdem, did not show signs of a baby bump. Yet she avoided alcohol at the unveiling of Queen Elizabeth II's portrait at Government House on Thursday, April 10. "When they toasted the room, William held a glass of wine and Kate had a wine glass with water in it," an eyewitness said.
More Kate Middleton News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father