Robert Downey Jr. Joins Twitter and Instantly Attracts Followers
The Twitterverse welcomes Robert Downey Jr. The "Iron Man" star has officially joined the microblogging site and has written "You know who I am" as his bio.
His first ever tweet came on Friday, April 11 when he posted a picture of him holding a sign bearing his verified name on Twitter. He captioned, "Talk to me, Twitter." The actor instantly got 18,000 plus followers and the number kept going up at fast pace. Among his celebrity followers are Jimmy Kimmel and Ryan Seacrest.
The actor later got an endorsement from his "Chef" director Jon Favreau who tweeted, "You wanted him, you got him. Ladies and gentlemen, give a big #FF to @RobertDowneyJr#chef. Show him some love!" Downey Jr. replied, "@Jon_Favreau thx for the intro."
He also took the time to thank the people who were willing to know what he's got to say, adding he's still confused on how to use the character limit. "Loving all the love, folks. It's been a blast. Though can somebody please explain how anyone can keep their thoughts to 140 characters or le...," he wrote.
More Robert Downey Jr. News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?