Four New 'Walking Dead' Novels Are on the Way
"The Walking Dead" franchise expands with another book series. Robert Kirkman and Jay Bonansinga, who already teamed up for four novels, are working on another four "Walking Dead" book series, with the first one scheduled to be published by Thomas Dunne Books/St. Martin's Press on October 14.
According to Entertainment Weekly which has got its hand on the book's cover, the first of the four novels is titled "The Walking Dead: Descent". It follows Lilly Caul, who appears in the original comic book and is a central character in previous novel "The Road to Woodbury", as she returns to Woodbury and attempts to rebuild it after the Governor's failed assault on the prison.
"I'm thrilled to be working with Jay Bonansinga on more novels," Kirkman says of his latest collaboration with Bonansinga. "There is quite a bit of unexplored territory left in the Walking Dead universe and I think people are going to love what Jay brings to this world in this medium."
"The Walking Dead" TV series wrapped up its fourth season in late March. It has been renewed for a fifth season by AMC.
More The Walking Dead News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'