Four New 'Walking Dead' Novels Are on the Way
"The Walking Dead" franchise expands with another book series. Robert Kirkman and Jay Bonansinga, who already teamed up for four novels, are working on another four "Walking Dead" book series, with the first one scheduled to be published by Thomas Dunne Books/St. Martin's Press on October 14.
According to Entertainment Weekly which has got its hand on the book's cover, the first of the four novels is titled "The Walking Dead: Descent". It follows Lilly Caul, who appears in the original comic book and is a central character in previous novel "The Road to Woodbury", as she returns to Woodbury and attempts to rebuild it after the Governor's failed assault on the prison.
"I'm thrilled to be working with Jay Bonansinga on more novels," Kirkman says of his latest collaboration with Bonansinga. "There is quite a bit of unexplored territory left in the Walking Dead universe and I think people are going to love what Jay brings to this world in this medium."
"The Walking Dead" TV series wrapped up its fourth season in late March. It has been renewed for a fifth season by AMC.
More The Walking Dead News
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce