First Footage of 'Gone Girl': Ben Affleck at Press Conference
The first footage from upcoming movie "Gone Girl" has landed online via Entertainment Tonight. A sneak-peek for the movie's first trailer, the 20-second snippet shows Ben Affleck's Nick Dunne at a press conference addressing the disappearance of his wife, Amy, played by Rosamund Pike.
Other scenes give a quick look at Nick and Amy having a heated and physical confrontation, and the two sharing a tender kiss. A shot of Amy drowning is also flashed as Affleck's character says in a voiceover, "I did not kill my wife. I am not a murderer."
From award-winning director David Fincher, "Gone Girl" is adapted from Gillian Flynn's best-selling thriller novel of the same title. It revolves around Amy's mysterious disappearance on the day of her fifth wedding anniversary. As Nick plays the grieving husband in public, all roads point to him as the main suspect.
Emily Ratajkowski joins the cast as Nick's mistress, while Neil Patrick Harris and Tyler Perry take on other supporting roles. The movie is set to open in U.S. theaters October 3. The first full trailer will be debuted Monday, April 14 on ET.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards