First Footage of 'Gone Girl': Ben Affleck at Press Conference
The first footage from upcoming movie "Gone Girl" has landed online via Entertainment Tonight. A sneak-peek for the movie's first trailer, the 20-second snippet shows Ben Affleck's Nick Dunne at a press conference addressing the disappearance of his wife, Amy, played by Rosamund Pike.
Other scenes give a quick look at Nick and Amy having a heated and physical confrontation, and the two sharing a tender kiss. A shot of Amy drowning is also flashed as Affleck's character says in a voiceover, "I did not kill my wife. I am not a murderer."
From award-winning director David Fincher, "Gone Girl" is adapted from Gillian Flynn's best-selling thriller novel of the same title. It revolves around Amy's mysterious disappearance on the day of her fifth wedding anniversary. As Nick plays the grieving husband in public, all roads point to him as the main suspect.
Emily Ratajkowski joins the cast as Nick's mistress, while Neil Patrick Harris and Tyler Perry take on other supporting roles. The movie is set to open in U.S. theaters October 3. The first full trailer will be debuted Monday, April 14 on ET.
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement