First Footage of 'Gone Girl': Ben Affleck at Press Conference
The first footage from upcoming movie "Gone Girl" has landed online via Entertainment Tonight. A sneak-peek for the movie's first trailer, the 20-second snippet shows Ben Affleck's Nick Dunne at a press conference addressing the disappearance of his wife, Amy, played by Rosamund Pike.
Other scenes give a quick look at Nick and Amy having a heated and physical confrontation, and the two sharing a tender kiss. A shot of Amy drowning is also flashed as Affleck's character says in a voiceover, "I did not kill my wife. I am not a murderer."
From award-winning director David Fincher, "Gone Girl" is adapted from Gillian Flynn's best-selling thriller novel of the same title. It revolves around Amy's mysterious disappearance on the day of her fifth wedding anniversary. As Nick plays the grieving husband in public, all roads point to him as the main suspect.
Emily Ratajkowski joins the cast as Nick's mistress, while Neil Patrick Harris and Tyler Perry take on other supporting roles. The movie is set to open in U.S. theaters October 3. The first full trailer will be debuted Monday, April 14 on ET.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene