First Footage of 'Gone Girl': Ben Affleck at Press Conference
The first footage from upcoming movie "Gone Girl" has landed online via Entertainment Tonight. A sneak-peek for the movie's first trailer, the 20-second snippet shows Ben Affleck's Nick Dunne at a press conference addressing the disappearance of his wife, Amy, played by Rosamund Pike.
Other scenes give a quick look at Nick and Amy having a heated and physical confrontation, and the two sharing a tender kiss. A shot of Amy drowning is also flashed as Affleck's character says in a voiceover, "I did not kill my wife. I am not a murderer."
From award-winning director David Fincher, "Gone Girl" is adapted from Gillian Flynn's best-selling thriller novel of the same title. It revolves around Amy's mysterious disappearance on the day of her fifth wedding anniversary. As Nick plays the grieving husband in public, all roads point to him as the main suspect.
Emily Ratajkowski joins the cast as Nick's mistress, while Neil Patrick Harris and Tyler Perry take on other supporting roles. The movie is set to open in U.S. theaters October 3. The first full trailer will be debuted Monday, April 14 on ET.
More Gone Girl News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards