First Footage of 'Gone Girl': Ben Affleck at Press Conference
The first footage from upcoming movie "Gone Girl" has landed online via Entertainment Tonight. A sneak-peek for the movie's first trailer, the 20-second snippet shows Ben Affleck's Nick Dunne at a press conference addressing the disappearance of his wife, Amy, played by Rosamund Pike.
Other scenes give a quick look at Nick and Amy having a heated and physical confrontation, and the two sharing a tender kiss. A shot of Amy drowning is also flashed as Affleck's character says in a voiceover, "I did not kill my wife. I am not a murderer."
From award-winning director David Fincher, "Gone Girl" is adapted from Gillian Flynn's best-selling thriller novel of the same title. It revolves around Amy's mysterious disappearance on the day of her fifth wedding anniversary. As Nick plays the grieving husband in public, all roads point to him as the main suspect.
Emily Ratajkowski joins the cast as Nick's mistress, while Neil Patrick Harris and Tyler Perry take on other supporting roles. The movie is set to open in U.S. theaters October 3. The first full trailer will be debuted Monday, April 14 on ET.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance