Lana Del Rey Will Premiere 'West Coast' on Monday, Unveils Single Artwork
The wait for Lana Del Rey's new music will finally be over as her new single titled "West Coast" is going to be premiered on BBC radio on Monday, April 14. A Guardian journalist has said on Twitter that the track will get its first play on Fearne Cotton's show which starts at 10:00 A.M. local time.
Del Rey hasn't confirmed or denied the news, but she excited fans with the single's cover art which she released via Twitter on Friday, April 11. In the picture, the 27-year-old singer is seen looking straight at the camera as she stands in front of the background of a beach.
Fans are currently speculating that Del Rey will deliver the first live rendition of her new single when she takes the stage at Coachella festival on Sunday, April 13.
"West Coast" will arrive as the lead cut off "Ultraviolence", Del Rey's new album that she accidentally revealed would be released on May 1. However, nothing is official yet. The New York-born singer has been working with The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach for the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die".
More Lana Del Rey News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered