Lana Del Rey Will Premiere 'West Coast' on Monday, Unveils Single Artwork
The wait for Lana Del Rey's new music will finally be over as her new single titled "West Coast" is going to be premiered on BBC radio on Monday, April 14. A Guardian journalist has said on Twitter that the track will get its first play on Fearne Cotton's show which starts at 10:00 A.M. local time.
Del Rey hasn't confirmed or denied the news, but she excited fans with the single's cover art which she released via Twitter on Friday, April 11. In the picture, the 27-year-old singer is seen looking straight at the camera as she stands in front of the background of a beach.
Fans are currently speculating that Del Rey will deliver the first live rendition of her new single when she takes the stage at Coachella festival on Sunday, April 13.
"West Coast" will arrive as the lead cut off "Ultraviolence", Del Rey's new album that she accidentally revealed would be released on May 1. However, nothing is official yet. The New York-born singer has been working with The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach for the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die".
More Lana Del Rey News
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes