Lana Del Rey Will Premiere 'West Coast' on Monday, Unveils Single Artwork
The wait for Lana Del Rey's new music will finally be over as her new single titled "West Coast" is going to be premiered on BBC radio on Monday, April 14. A Guardian journalist has said on Twitter that the track will get its first play on Fearne Cotton's show which starts at 10:00 A.M. local time.
Del Rey hasn't confirmed or denied the news, but she excited fans with the single's cover art which she released via Twitter on Friday, April 11. In the picture, the 27-year-old singer is seen looking straight at the camera as she stands in front of the background of a beach.
Fans are currently speculating that Del Rey will deliver the first live rendition of her new single when she takes the stage at Coachella festival on Sunday, April 13.
"West Coast" will arrive as the lead cut off "Ultraviolence", Del Rey's new album that she accidentally revealed would be released on May 1. However, nothing is official yet. The New York-born singer has been working with The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach for the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die".
More Lana Del Rey News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo