Lana Del Rey Will Premiere 'West Coast' on Monday, Unveils Single Artwork
The wait for Lana Del Rey's new music will finally be over as her new single titled "West Coast" is going to be premiered on BBC radio on Monday, April 14. A Guardian journalist has said on Twitter that the track will get its first play on Fearne Cotton's show which starts at 10:00 A.M. local time.
Del Rey hasn't confirmed or denied the news, but she excited fans with the single's cover art which she released via Twitter on Friday, April 11. In the picture, the 27-year-old singer is seen looking straight at the camera as she stands in front of the background of a beach.
Fans are currently speculating that Del Rey will deliver the first live rendition of her new single when she takes the stage at Coachella festival on Sunday, April 13.
"West Coast" will arrive as the lead cut off "Ultraviolence", Del Rey's new album that she accidentally revealed would be released on May 1. However, nothing is official yet. The New York-born singer has been working with The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach for the follow-up to 2012's "Born to Die".
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer