Gisele Bundchen Audited by the IRS After Appearing in Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Models
Gisele Bundchen revealed that she was audited by the IRS after she appeared on Forbes' list of World's Highest Paid Models. The Brazilian model talked about the experience in an interview with MdeMulher. As reported by Vogue, she said with a laugh, "It's sad, because the people who write these things don't have my bank account details."
"I do OK, I earn plenty, but not as much as they say. I've already been audited by the IRS because of this list and, truthfully, whether I'm on this list or not doesn't interest me. I've got the same interests, the same day-to-day life, as any woman," she continued.
"I want to raise my children well, be a good wife and work. This is what I value: are my children educated, is my husband happy, are people feeling positive energy from me? There should be a magazine to quantify knowledge, understanding and love for people: that is power," Bundchen explained.
The mother of two has been topping the list of world's richest models for seven consecutive years. The magazine reported that she earned approximately $42 million last year, which came from her work and various endorsement deals.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake