Gisele Bundchen Audited by the IRS After Appearing in Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Models
Gisele Bundchen revealed that she was audited by the IRS after she appeared on Forbes' list of World's Highest Paid Models. The Brazilian model talked about the experience in an interview with MdeMulher. As reported by Vogue, she said with a laugh, "It's sad, because the people who write these things don't have my bank account details."
"I do OK, I earn plenty, but not as much as they say. I've already been audited by the IRS because of this list and, truthfully, whether I'm on this list or not doesn't interest me. I've got the same interests, the same day-to-day life, as any woman," she continued.
"I want to raise my children well, be a good wife and work. This is what I value: are my children educated, is my husband happy, are people feeling positive energy from me? There should be a magazine to quantify knowledge, understanding and love for people: that is power," Bundchen explained.
The mother of two has been topping the list of world's richest models for seven consecutive years. The magazine reported that she earned approximately $42 million last year, which came from her work and various endorsement deals.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed