Gisele Bundchen Audited by the IRS After Appearing in Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Models
Gisele Bundchen revealed that she was audited by the IRS after she appeared on Forbes' list of World's Highest Paid Models. The Brazilian model talked about the experience in an interview with MdeMulher. As reported by Vogue, she said with a laugh, "It's sad, because the people who write these things don't have my bank account details."
"I do OK, I earn plenty, but not as much as they say. I've already been audited by the IRS because of this list and, truthfully, whether I'm on this list or not doesn't interest me. I've got the same interests, the same day-to-day life, as any woman," she continued.
"I want to raise my children well, be a good wife and work. This is what I value: are my children educated, is my husband happy, are people feeling positive energy from me? There should be a magazine to quantify knowledge, understanding and love for people: that is power," Bundchen explained.
The mother of two has been topping the list of world's richest models for seven consecutive years. The magazine reported that she earned approximately $42 million last year, which came from her work and various endorsement deals.
More Gisele Bundchen News
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'