Philip Seymour Hoffman Hunts Terrorist in 'A Most Wanted Man' Trailer
One of Philip Seymour Hoffman's last films, "A Most Wanted Man", has got a trailer. The late actor plays an agent who is working with a secret anti-terrorism team to uncover high-profile suspects. He sets his eyes on a half-Chechen, half-Russian immigrant who turns up in Hamburg's Islamic community.
Both German and U.S. security agencies take a close interest as the man who claims he was tortured half-to-death is laying claim to his father's ill gotten fortune. As the clock ticks down and the stakes rise, the race is on to establish this most wanted man's true identity. Is he an oppressed victim or a destruction-bent extremist?
The Anton Corbijn-directed thriller is adapted from a novel of the same name by "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" author John le Carre. Supported by Rachel McAdams, Robin Wright Penn, Willem Dafoe, and Daniel Bruhl, it already premiered at Sundance Film Festival early this year and will hit limited theaters in the U.S. on July 25.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna