Philip Seymour Hoffman Hunts Terrorist in 'A Most Wanted Man' Trailer
One of Philip Seymour Hoffman's last films, "A Most Wanted Man", has got a trailer. The late actor plays an agent who is working with a secret anti-terrorism team to uncover high-profile suspects. He sets his eyes on a half-Chechen, half-Russian immigrant who turns up in Hamburg's Islamic community.
Both German and U.S. security agencies take a close interest as the man who claims he was tortured half-to-death is laying claim to his father's ill gotten fortune. As the clock ticks down and the stakes rise, the race is on to establish this most wanted man's true identity. Is he an oppressed victim or a destruction-bent extremist?
The Anton Corbijn-directed thriller is adapted from a novel of the same name by "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" author John le Carre. Supported by Rachel McAdams, Robin Wright Penn, Willem Dafoe, and Daniel Bruhl, it already premiered at Sundance Film Festival early this year and will hit limited theaters in the U.S. on July 25.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'