Philip Seymour Hoffman Hunts Terrorist in 'A Most Wanted Man' Trailer
One of Philip Seymour Hoffman's last films, "A Most Wanted Man", has got a trailer. The late actor plays an agent who is working with a secret anti-terrorism team to uncover high-profile suspects. He sets his eyes on a half-Chechen, half-Russian immigrant who turns up in Hamburg's Islamic community.
Both German and U.S. security agencies take a close interest as the man who claims he was tortured half-to-death is laying claim to his father's ill gotten fortune. As the clock ticks down and the stakes rise, the race is on to establish this most wanted man's true identity. Is he an oppressed victim or a destruction-bent extremist?
The Anton Corbijn-directed thriller is adapted from a novel of the same name by "Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy" author John le Carre. Supported by Rachel McAdams, Robin Wright Penn, Willem Dafoe, and Daniel Bruhl, it already premiered at Sundance Film Festival early this year and will hit limited theaters in the U.S. on July 25.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic