Cher Lloyd Debuts New Ballad 'Human'
Cher Lloyd has teased her upcoming album "Sorry I'm Late" with a new track. On Friday, April 11, the British beauty dropped "Human" as the promo single from the new record which is now scheduled to hit stores on May 27.
Arriving via MTV, "Human" is a ballad in which Lloyd talks about her being normal and imperfect. "Everything you see that glitter's isn't always gold/ Everything you think is perfect isn't always so/ Many times, many times I would've let my feelings show," she coos the chorus. "You know I'm just human, human, human after all."
Prior to debuting "Human", the former contestant of U.K.'s "The X Factor" has treated fans with new songs like "Sirens", "Dirty Love" and T.I.-assisted "I Wish".
While putting the final touches on her sophomore set, Lloyd is also serving as the supporting act on Demi Lovato's ongoing "Neon Lights" tour. Earlier this week, the 20-year-old crooner visited MTV studio and talked about how she recently dodged one of Lovato's pranks.
"I heard that Demi was going to pull a prank on me... And I had this big fluffy onesie in the back of my bus," Lloyd said. "I just put the onesie on and I thought it would be funny 'cause I'll get onstage looking like an idiot, and she's going to do something to me, so I might as well stroll up looking like a tiger, lion or whatever it was."
"And she had this silly string, but she was cracking up so much that it was quite difficult to silly-string me. I'm always on guard for that sort of stuff - you can't catch me. I'd like to see you try!" she added.
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why