The Game Hit With Restraining Order
The Game's former fiancee Tiffney Cambridge was granted restraining order against the rapper on April 2. According to TMZ, the rapper was ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from Cambridge after he allegedly attacked her during an altercation which took place last month. He, however, may visit his children on weekends. Another court session is scheduled for later this month.
Earlier this month, Cambridge filed a police report alleging that she suffered from broken nose and other injuries on her face after she was attacked by The Game. In a court document obtained by the site, Cambridge claimed that a table got broken when The Game turned violent during the altercation.
The broken table hurt their children. The Game, however, reportedly became more agitated when their 3-year-old daughter yelled for help because her leg was bleeding. "Move the f*** out the way," the 34-year-old rapper reportedly told Camridge before ripping her clothes and hitting her on the torso.
The Game allegedly did not allow Cambridge and the children left after the fight, but later he let them go. Cambridge then went to the hospital and she was treated with broken nose.
The "Hate It or Love It" rapper has denied that he hit his former lover. Last week, he wrote on Instagram, "I don't want to give fuel to these false accusations, but the truth will definitely come out. I'm always looking out for my children's safety and have never laid a hand on Tiffney. All I want is a chance to move on with my life & be allowed to be the father to my children I have been since their births. Judge me as you may, but do know.. my heart & my intentions are pure."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3