Video: Drake Goes Undercover to Interview People About Himself on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
Drake went undercover for "Lie Witness" segment on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". The Canadian star sported fake beard, wig and hipster-style frames to interview random people on the streets of Hollywood, asking them about his hosting gig at ESPY Awards which has not happened yet.
One true fan said Drake "definitely killed" it. The young passerby was then asked to perform Drake's song and got surprised when Drake removed his wig and beard, revealing his true self. The fan was invited to "JKL" studio and joined the rapper and host Jimmy Kimmel on stage.
Another man complained that Drake said "he came from the bottom, which most likely he didn't," but added, "He's a good guy." When the rapper asked a man in blue shirt how he thought about Drake crying at ESPYs, the oblivious passerby said, "Definitely not manly...He's a chicken head."
Another man in a floral-printed top bluntly said, "I don't like Drake, I think he's an actor, he's not a real rapper." Meanwhile, a man wearing sunglasses suggested that the Fake Drake tell himself, "I'm a total idiot," and was still clueless when the Toronto-born MC said he's the real Drake.
Drake is tapped to host the ESPYs on July 16 on ESPN.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video