Video: Drake Goes Undercover to Interview People About Himself on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
Drake went undercover for "Lie Witness" segment on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". The Canadian star sported fake beard, wig and hipster-style frames to interview random people on the streets of Hollywood, asking them about his hosting gig at ESPY Awards which has not happened yet.
One true fan said Drake "definitely killed" it. The young passerby was then asked to perform Drake's song and got surprised when Drake removed his wig and beard, revealing his true self. The fan was invited to "JKL" studio and joined the rapper and host Jimmy Kimmel on stage.
Another man complained that Drake said "he came from the bottom, which most likely he didn't," but added, "He's a good guy." When the rapper asked a man in blue shirt how he thought about Drake crying at ESPYs, the oblivious passerby said, "Definitely not manly...He's a chicken head."
Another man in a floral-printed top bluntly said, "I don't like Drake, I think he's an actor, he's not a real rapper." Meanwhile, a man wearing sunglasses suggested that the Fake Drake tell himself, "I'm a total idiot," and was still clueless when the Toronto-born MC said he's the real Drake.
Drake is tapped to host the ESPYs on July 16 on ESPN.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal