Video: Drake Goes Undercover to Interview People About Himself on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
Drake went undercover for "Lie Witness" segment on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". The Canadian star sported fake beard, wig and hipster-style frames to interview random people on the streets of Hollywood, asking them about his hosting gig at ESPY Awards which has not happened yet.
One true fan said Drake "definitely killed" it. The young passerby was then asked to perform Drake's song and got surprised when Drake removed his wig and beard, revealing his true self. The fan was invited to "JKL" studio and joined the rapper and host Jimmy Kimmel on stage.
Another man complained that Drake said "he came from the bottom, which most likely he didn't," but added, "He's a good guy." When the rapper asked a man in blue shirt how he thought about Drake crying at ESPYs, the oblivious passerby said, "Definitely not manly...He's a chicken head."
Another man in a floral-printed top bluntly said, "I don't like Drake, I think he's an actor, he's not a real rapper." Meanwhile, a man wearing sunglasses suggested that the Fake Drake tell himself, "I'm a total idiot," and was still clueless when the Toronto-born MC said he's the real Drake.
Drake is tapped to host the ESPYs on July 16 on ESPN.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd