Tori Spelling's Husband Dean McDermott Comes Clean About Cheating Scandal in Reality Show Preview
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's marriage issue is brought up in a sneak peek for Lifetime's new docuseries. In the clip for "True Tori", the Canadian-American actor admits to cheating on his wife.
"That's my worst nightmare, I cheated on my wife," he says during what seems to be a counseling session as the pair work on repairing their marriage. "I was out of control," he admits. "Sex was an escape, just like drugs and alcohol."
Meanwhile, Spelling who sits next to him emotionally says, "I'm really mad." She breaks into tears as saying, "I could never give him enough sex. He's never going to be happy with just me." McDermott tries to console her, asking, "You don't think you deserve me?"
According to the synopsis, "True Tori" will present an intimate, raw, emotional and completely real story of Spelling for the first time as it should be told by her. Since viewers will be seeing events almost immediately after they occur, nobody knows how the drama will unfold-not Tori, not Dean-and only time will tell if Tori and Dean's marriage survives.
The new TV show is set to premiere Tuesday, April 22 at 10 P.M. on Lifetime. The six-episode series will be filmed as it airs.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!