Tori Spelling's Husband Dean McDermott Comes Clean About Cheating Scandal in Reality Show Preview
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott's marriage issue is brought up in a sneak peek for Lifetime's new docuseries. In the clip for "True Tori", the Canadian-American actor admits to cheating on his wife.
"That's my worst nightmare, I cheated on my wife," he says during what seems to be a counseling session as the pair work on repairing their marriage. "I was out of control," he admits. "Sex was an escape, just like drugs and alcohol."
Meanwhile, Spelling who sits next to him emotionally says, "I'm really mad." She breaks into tears as saying, "I could never give him enough sex. He's never going to be happy with just me." McDermott tries to console her, asking, "You don't think you deserve me?"
According to the synopsis, "True Tori" will present an intimate, raw, emotional and completely real story of Spelling for the first time as it should be told by her. Since viewers will be seeing events almost immediately after they occur, nobody knows how the drama will unfold-not Tori, not Dean-and only time will tell if Tori and Dean's marriage survives.
The new TV show is set to premiere Tuesday, April 22 at 10 P.M. on Lifetime. The six-episode series will be filmed as it airs.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!