Mike Myers and Wife Name Newborn Daughter Sunday Molly
Mike Myers and his wife Kelly Tisdale welcomed baby number two on Friday, April 11 and "couldn't be happier." According to People, the couple has named the baby girl after one of the days in the week, Sunday Molly.
Myers and Tisdale, who got married in 2010 after four years of dating, are already parents to 2-year-old son named Spike. The second pregnancy was announced in October with Myers telling Deadline, "Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it."
The "Austin Powers" star added, "I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. I knew I wanted to be a father, I didn't know it was going to be this awesome or that my kid would come out so beautiful and lovely. ... I had a great dad and always wanted to have the experience, and I'm having it now."
Myers will soon be returning as "the international man of mystery" in "Austin Powers 4", it's been announced.
More Mike Myers News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6