Mike Myers and Wife Name Newborn Daughter Sunday Molly
Mike Myers and his wife Kelly Tisdale welcomed baby number two on Friday, April 11 and "couldn't be happier." According to People, the couple has named the baby girl after one of the days in the week, Sunday Molly.
Myers and Tisdale, who got married in 2010 after four years of dating, are already parents to 2-year-old son named Spike. The second pregnancy was announced in October with Myers telling Deadline, "Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it."
The "Austin Powers" star added, "I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. I knew I wanted to be a father, I didn't know it was going to be this awesome or that my kid would come out so beautiful and lovely. ... I had a great dad and always wanted to have the experience, and I'm having it now."
Myers will soon be returning as "the international man of mystery" in "Austin Powers 4", it's been announced.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'