Mike Myers and Wife Name Newborn Daughter Sunday Molly
Mike Myers and his wife Kelly Tisdale welcomed baby number two on Friday, April 11 and "couldn't be happier." According to People, the couple has named the baby girl after one of the days in the week, Sunday Molly.
Myers and Tisdale, who got married in 2010 after four years of dating, are already parents to 2-year-old son named Spike. The second pregnancy was announced in October with Myers telling Deadline, "Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it."
The "Austin Powers" star added, "I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. I knew I wanted to be a father, I didn't know it was going to be this awesome or that my kid would come out so beautiful and lovely. ... I had a great dad and always wanted to have the experience, and I'm having it now."
Myers will soon be returning as "the international man of mystery" in "Austin Powers 4", it's been announced.
More Mike Myers News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special