Mike Myers and Wife Name Newborn Daughter Sunday Molly
Mike Myers and his wife Kelly Tisdale welcomed baby number two on Friday, April 11 and "couldn't be happier." According to People, the couple has named the baby girl after one of the days in the week, Sunday Molly.
Myers and Tisdale, who got married in 2010 after four years of dating, are already parents to 2-year-old son named Spike. The second pregnancy was announced in October with Myers telling Deadline, "Anyone who tells you fatherhood is the greatest thing that can happen to you, they are understating it."
The "Austin Powers" star added, "I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. I knew I wanted to be a father, I didn't know it was going to be this awesome or that my kid would come out so beautiful and lovely. ... I had a great dad and always wanted to have the experience, and I'm having it now."
Myers will soon be returning as "the international man of mystery" in "Austin Powers 4", it's been announced.
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video