Michael Jackson's Ex-Wife Debbie Rowe Wants Kids' Custody
Michael Jackson's baby mama Debbie Rowe reportedly will take over the guardianship of his three kids. Rowe is the biological mother of Prince and Paris Jackson but she is willing to take the youngest, Blanket, who is not hers, under her legal guardianship if it's possible.
Michael's mom Katherine Jackson is the judge-granted guardian of the three kids. Although she loves Katherine, Rowe allegedly believes that she is too old to take care of the kids. "Katherine's not connected with the kids or involved in their lives," Rowe told a friend, per TMZ. Meanwhile, co-guardian TJ Jackson is often away for long tours.
Rowe is concerned about the environment the teens are brought up in. Michael's brothers, particularly Jermaine Jackson, have brought terrible influence on the kids. Prince reportedly has filthy mouth and is rebellious. Paris, according to Rowe, is not making progress after her suicide attempt and her safety is worrying.
TMZ reported that Rowe would file legal documents to ask the judge to appoint her as their legal guardian. She wants to move them to her ranch in Palmdale CA and will not ask the estate for money.
More Paris Jackson News
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss