Michael Jackson's Ex-Wife Debbie Rowe Wants Kids' Custody
Michael Jackson's baby mama Debbie Rowe reportedly will take over the guardianship of his three kids. Rowe is the biological mother of Prince and Paris Jackson but she is willing to take the youngest, Blanket, who is not hers, under her legal guardianship if it's possible.
Michael's mom Katherine Jackson is the judge-granted guardian of the three kids. Although she loves Katherine, Rowe allegedly believes that she is too old to take care of the kids. "Katherine's not connected with the kids or involved in their lives," Rowe told a friend, per TMZ. Meanwhile, co-guardian TJ Jackson is often away for long tours.
Rowe is concerned about the environment the teens are brought up in. Michael's brothers, particularly Jermaine Jackson, have brought terrible influence on the kids. Prince reportedly has filthy mouth and is rebellious. Paris, according to Rowe, is not making progress after her suicide attempt and her safety is worrying.
TMZ reported that Rowe would file legal documents to ask the judge to appoint her as their legal guardian. She wants to move them to her ranch in Palmdale CA and will not ask the estate for money.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber