Michael Jackson's Ex-Wife Debbie Rowe Wants Kids' Custody
Michael Jackson's baby mama Debbie Rowe reportedly will take over the guardianship of his three kids. Rowe is the biological mother of Prince and Paris Jackson but she is willing to take the youngest, Blanket, who is not hers, under her legal guardianship if it's possible.
Michael's mom Katherine Jackson is the judge-granted guardian of the three kids. Although she loves Katherine, Rowe allegedly believes that she is too old to take care of the kids. "Katherine's not connected with the kids or involved in their lives," Rowe told a friend, per TMZ. Meanwhile, co-guardian TJ Jackson is often away for long tours.
Rowe is concerned about the environment the teens are brought up in. Michael's brothers, particularly Jermaine Jackson, have brought terrible influence on the kids. Prince reportedly has filthy mouth and is rebellious. Paris, according to Rowe, is not making progress after her suicide attempt and her safety is worrying.
TMZ reported that Rowe would file legal documents to ask the judge to appoint her as their legal guardian. She wants to move them to her ranch in Palmdale CA and will not ask the estate for money.
More Paris Jackson News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake