Michael Jackson's Ex-Wife Debbie Rowe Wants Kids' Custody
Michael Jackson's baby mama Debbie Rowe reportedly will take over the guardianship of his three kids. Rowe is the biological mother of Prince and Paris Jackson but she is willing to take the youngest, Blanket, who is not hers, under her legal guardianship if it's possible.
Michael's mom Katherine Jackson is the judge-granted guardian of the three kids. Although she loves Katherine, Rowe allegedly believes that she is too old to take care of the kids. "Katherine's not connected with the kids or involved in their lives," Rowe told a friend, per TMZ. Meanwhile, co-guardian TJ Jackson is often away for long tours.
Rowe is concerned about the environment the teens are brought up in. Michael's brothers, particularly Jermaine Jackson, have brought terrible influence on the kids. Prince reportedly has filthy mouth and is rebellious. Paris, according to Rowe, is not making progress after her suicide attempt and her safety is worrying.
TMZ reported that Rowe would file legal documents to ask the judge to appoint her as their legal guardian. She wants to move them to her ranch in Palmdale CA and will not ask the estate for money.
More Paris Jackson News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory