Michael Jackson's Ex-Wife Debbie Rowe Wants Kids' Custody
Michael Jackson's baby mama Debbie Rowe reportedly will take over the guardianship of his three kids. Rowe is the biological mother of Prince and Paris Jackson but she is willing to take the youngest, Blanket, who is not hers, under her legal guardianship if it's possible.
Michael's mom Katherine Jackson is the judge-granted guardian of the three kids. Although she loves Katherine, Rowe allegedly believes that she is too old to take care of the kids. "Katherine's not connected with the kids or involved in their lives," Rowe told a friend, per TMZ. Meanwhile, co-guardian TJ Jackson is often away for long tours.
Rowe is concerned about the environment the teens are brought up in. Michael's brothers, particularly Jermaine Jackson, have brought terrible influence on the kids. Prince reportedly has filthy mouth and is rebellious. Paris, according to Rowe, is not making progress after her suicide attempt and her safety is worrying.
TMZ reported that Rowe would file legal documents to ask the judge to appoint her as their legal guardian. She wants to move them to her ranch in Palmdale CA and will not ask the estate for money.
More Paris Jackson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie