Video Premiere: Asher Roth's 'The World Is Not Enough'
Asher Roth released a music video for "The World Is Not Enough". It is some leftover track that never made it to his 2009 debut album "Asleep in the Bread Aisle" and won't make it in his upcoming studio album "RetroHash".
Roth depicts violence that is happening around the world, including Syria, in both his video and the song's lyric. Directed by Rik Cordero, the video opens with a police force trying to contain protesters with huge jet of water before moving on to war scenes. Roth spits out his political message while sitting alone in a room.
"It's hard to ignore what's happening all over the world," Asher Roth said. "The recent events in Venezuela and Ukraine have captured my attention and I hope others share my passion for justice and peace. The uprisings are intense. Intimidating. Inspiring. I was very happy to learn Rik was drawn to my words in 'The World Is Not Enough' and helped produce a timely piece that will in the very least create awareness."
"RetroHash" will be released on April 22 and is already available for pre-order on iTunes.
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single