Video Premiere: Asher Roth's 'The World Is Not Enough'
Asher Roth released a music video for "The World Is Not Enough". It is some leftover track that never made it to his 2009 debut album "Asleep in the Bread Aisle" and won't make it in his upcoming studio album "RetroHash".
Roth depicts violence that is happening around the world, including Syria, in both his video and the song's lyric. Directed by Rik Cordero, the video opens with a police force trying to contain protesters with huge jet of water before moving on to war scenes. Roth spits out his political message while sitting alone in a room.
"It's hard to ignore what's happening all over the world," Asher Roth said. "The recent events in Venezuela and Ukraine have captured my attention and I hope others share my passion for justice and peace. The uprisings are intense. Intimidating. Inspiring. I was very happy to learn Rik was drawn to my words in 'The World Is Not Enough' and helped produce a timely piece that will in the very least create awareness."
"RetroHash" will be released on April 22 and is already available for pre-order on iTunes.
Asher Roth's "The World Is Not Enough" music video
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed