Debbie Rowe Reportedly to Seek Guardianship of Michael Jackson's Children
Debbie Rowe reportedly will seek guardianship over Michael Jackson's three children because she believes she can take care of them better. Jackson's three children Prince, Paris and Blanket now live in the Jacksons' home. As reported by TMZ, a friend says that Debbie likes Katherine Jackson, but she is "not connected with the kids or involved in their lives." Katherine's co-guardian TJ Jackson, meanwhile, often leaves the children because of tour.
Besides, the family's home in Calabasas reportedly does not provide suitable environment for children. According to the report, the late singer's brothers often hang out at the family house and they give bad influence to Prince who has started using bad words and become rebellious. Debbie also wants to make sure that Blanket and Paris are safe under her guardianship.
Rowe reportedly is especially concerned about Jermaine Jackson who will participate on "Celebrity Wife Swap". She thinks that it is inappropriate and she doesn't want the children to get close to him.
Debbie wants the children to live with her in her ranch in Palmdale, C.A. She is not asking for money from Michael Jackson's estate.
More Michael Jackson News
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini