Debbie Rowe Reportedly to Seek Guardianship of Michael Jackson's Children
Debbie Rowe reportedly will seek guardianship over Michael Jackson's three children because she believes she can take care of them better. Jackson's three children Prince, Paris and Blanket now live in the Jacksons' home. As reported by TMZ, a friend says that Debbie likes Katherine Jackson, but she is "not connected with the kids or involved in their lives." Katherine's co-guardian TJ Jackson, meanwhile, often leaves the children because of tour.
Besides, the family's home in Calabasas reportedly does not provide suitable environment for children. According to the report, the late singer's brothers often hang out at the family house and they give bad influence to Prince who has started using bad words and become rebellious. Debbie also wants to make sure that Blanket and Paris are safe under her guardianship.
Rowe reportedly is especially concerned about Jermaine Jackson who will participate on "Celebrity Wife Swap". She thinks that it is inappropriate and she doesn't want the children to get close to him.
Debbie wants the children to live with her in her ranch in Palmdale, C.A. She is not asking for money from Michael Jackson's estate.
More Michael Jackson News
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24