Debbie Rowe Reportedly to Seek Guardianship of Michael Jackson's Children
Debbie Rowe reportedly will seek guardianship over Michael Jackson's three children because she believes she can take care of them better. Jackson's three children Prince, Paris and Blanket now live in the Jacksons' home. As reported by TMZ, a friend says that Debbie likes Katherine Jackson, but she is "not connected with the kids or involved in their lives." Katherine's co-guardian TJ Jackson, meanwhile, often leaves the children because of tour.
Besides, the family's home in Calabasas reportedly does not provide suitable environment for children. According to the report, the late singer's brothers often hang out at the family house and they give bad influence to Prince who has started using bad words and become rebellious. Debbie also wants to make sure that Blanket and Paris are safe under her guardianship.
Rowe reportedly is especially concerned about Jermaine Jackson who will participate on "Celebrity Wife Swap". She thinks that it is inappropriate and she doesn't want the children to get close to him.
Debbie wants the children to live with her in her ranch in Palmdale, C.A. She is not asking for money from Michael Jackson's estate.
More Michael Jackson News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift