Debbie Rowe Reportedly to Seek Guardianship of Michael Jackson's Children
Debbie Rowe reportedly will seek guardianship over Michael Jackson's three children because she believes she can take care of them better. Jackson's three children Prince, Paris and Blanket now live in the Jacksons' home. As reported by TMZ, a friend says that Debbie likes Katherine Jackson, but she is "not connected with the kids or involved in their lives." Katherine's co-guardian TJ Jackson, meanwhile, often leaves the children because of tour.
Besides, the family's home in Calabasas reportedly does not provide suitable environment for children. According to the report, the late singer's brothers often hang out at the family house and they give bad influence to Prince who has started using bad words and become rebellious. Debbie also wants to make sure that Blanket and Paris are safe under her guardianship.
Rowe reportedly is especially concerned about Jermaine Jackson who will participate on "Celebrity Wife Swap". She thinks that it is inappropriate and she doesn't want the children to get close to him.
Debbie wants the children to live with her in her ranch in Palmdale, C.A. She is not asking for money from Michael Jackson's estate.
More Michael Jackson News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes