Debbie Rowe Reportedly to Seek Guardianship of Michael Jackson's Children
Debbie Rowe reportedly will seek guardianship over Michael Jackson's three children because she believes she can take care of them better. Jackson's three children Prince, Paris and Blanket now live in the Jacksons' home. As reported by TMZ, a friend says that Debbie likes Katherine Jackson, but she is "not connected with the kids or involved in their lives." Katherine's co-guardian TJ Jackson, meanwhile, often leaves the children because of tour.
Besides, the family's home in Calabasas reportedly does not provide suitable environment for children. According to the report, the late singer's brothers often hang out at the family house and they give bad influence to Prince who has started using bad words and become rebellious. Debbie also wants to make sure that Blanket and Paris are safe under her guardianship.
Rowe reportedly is especially concerned about Jermaine Jackson who will participate on "Celebrity Wife Swap". She thinks that it is inappropriate and she doesn't want the children to get close to him.
Debbie wants the children to live with her in her ranch in Palmdale, C.A. She is not asking for money from Michael Jackson's estate.
More Michael Jackson News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen