'The Simpsons' Spoofs 'Mad Men' in New Promo Video
"The Simpsons" isn't intimidated by "Mad Men" return this Sunday. The animated series even makes use of the hype to promote its new episode by spoofing the period drama in a new sneak-peek video.
The clip features dramatic music while showing quick cuts of the upcoming outing. "Sit down," Homer angrily says in one of the scenes. Viewers, however, will notice its reference to "Mad Men" when watching a shot of the Simpson patriarch from the back, sitting like Don Draper (Jon Hamm) in numerous promos for the AMC show.
The new episode of "The Simpsons" will air April 13 at 8 P.M. ET/PT on FOX. According to the synopsis, "Days of Future Future" is set in the future, during which Homer has a new clone for every time he dies. Lisa is married to a zombie version of Milhouse, while Bart deals with custody issues with his ex-wife, Jenda. Each defines what love means to them.
"Mad Men" returns with the first part of its seventh and final season on the same night at 10 P.M. ET/PT on AMC.
More The Simpsons News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending