'The Simpsons' Spoofs 'Mad Men' in New Promo Video
"The Simpsons" isn't intimidated by "Mad Men" return this Sunday. The animated series even makes use of the hype to promote its new episode by spoofing the period drama in a new sneak-peek video.
The clip features dramatic music while showing quick cuts of the upcoming outing. "Sit down," Homer angrily says in one of the scenes. Viewers, however, will notice its reference to "Mad Men" when watching a shot of the Simpson patriarch from the back, sitting like Don Draper (Jon Hamm) in numerous promos for the AMC show.
The new episode of "The Simpsons" will air April 13 at 8 P.M. ET/PT on FOX. According to the synopsis, "Days of Future Future" is set in the future, during which Homer has a new clone for every time he dies. Lisa is married to a zombie version of Milhouse, while Bart deals with custody issues with his ex-wife, Jenda. Each defines what love means to them.
"Mad Men" returns with the first part of its seventh and final season on the same night at 10 P.M. ET/PT on AMC.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21