Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie Reportedly Call Off Divorce
Hilary Duff and her estranged husband Mike Comrie, who announced their divorce in January, reportedly are going back together. According to Radar Online, the couple rekindled their romance after a family trip which took place in February. "Hilary and Mike hooked up when they were in the Bahamas," a source said.
According to the source, the couple was trying to arrange the custody of their son Luca and talk about their assets, but they ended up calling off their divorce. "Once they were together with their son Luca in the Caribbean, it got emotional and real. Mike broke down and begged Hilary for a second chance," the source explained.
"They've been meeting for hookups ever since, and Hilary's softened and the two are moving forward to see if they can work it out," the source added. "Hilary's one stipulation is that Mike step up to full-time parenting duties while she works on her new TV show and her music career."
Duff and Comrie got married in 2010. Back in January, a representative for the "Cheaper by the Dozen" star confirmed that the pair were separating, "They remain best friends and will continue to be in each other's lives. They are dedicated to loving and parenting their amazing son, and ask for privacy at this time."
The pair were recently seen meeting up at the Chanel store in Beverly Hills. An eyewitness told E! News that the two were standing close and Duff leaned on his shoulder at one point. The former professional hockey player was also seen hugging Duff and the two looked happy during the Thursday, April 10 outing. A source, however, told the site, "They are still separated, but are friends."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story