Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie Reportedly Call Off Divorce
Hilary Duff and her estranged husband Mike Comrie, who announced their divorce in January, reportedly are going back together. According to Radar Online, the couple rekindled their romance after a family trip which took place in February. "Hilary and Mike hooked up when they were in the Bahamas," a source said.
According to the source, the couple was trying to arrange the custody of their son Luca and talk about their assets, but they ended up calling off their divorce. "Once they were together with their son Luca in the Caribbean, it got emotional and real. Mike broke down and begged Hilary for a second chance," the source explained.
"They've been meeting for hookups ever since, and Hilary's softened and the two are moving forward to see if they can work it out," the source added. "Hilary's one stipulation is that Mike step up to full-time parenting duties while she works on her new TV show and her music career."
Duff and Comrie got married in 2010. Back in January, a representative for the "Cheaper by the Dozen" star confirmed that the pair were separating, "They remain best friends and will continue to be in each other's lives. They are dedicated to loving and parenting their amazing son, and ask for privacy at this time."
The pair were recently seen meeting up at the Chanel store in Beverly Hills. An eyewitness told E! News that the two were standing close and Duff leaned on his shoulder at one point. The former professional hockey player was also seen hugging Duff and the two looked happy during the Thursday, April 10 outing. A source, however, told the site, "They are still separated, but are friends."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage