'American Idol' Results: Malaya Watson Going Home
Another female singer was sent home on "American Idol" season 13. Malaya Watson got the boot on Thursday, April 10, making her the fifth female finalist to be eliminated on the show. Now, only two girls are left against five boys in the competition.
The 16-year-old was in the bottom two along with C.J. Harris following her performance of "Through the Fire" by Chaka Khan on the Wednesday show. She was criticized by the judges for sacrificing the beginning of the song for the big notes. After learning her fate, she took the stage once again to sing "I Am Changing".
There was no musical guest performance in the latest results show. Next week, the Top 7 which includes C.J., Caleb Johnson, Jessica Meuse, Jena Irene, Alex Preston, Dexter Roberts and Sam Woolf will return to fight for the title of the next American Idol.
More American Idol News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert