'American Idol' Results: Malaya Watson Going Home
Another female singer was sent home on "American Idol" season 13. Malaya Watson got the boot on Thursday, April 10, making her the fifth female finalist to be eliminated on the show. Now, only two girls are left against five boys in the competition.
The 16-year-old was in the bottom two along with C.J. Harris following her performance of "Through the Fire" by Chaka Khan on the Wednesday show. She was criticized by the judges for sacrificing the beginning of the song for the big notes. After learning her fate, she took the stage once again to sing "I Am Changing".
There was no musical guest performance in the latest results show. Next week, the Top 7 which includes C.J., Caleb Johnson, Jessica Meuse, Jena Irene, Alex Preston, Dexter Roberts and Sam Woolf will return to fight for the title of the next American Idol.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen