'American Idol' Results: Malaya Watson Going Home
Another female singer was sent home on "American Idol" season 13. Malaya Watson got the boot on Thursday, April 10, making her the fifth female finalist to be eliminated on the show. Now, only two girls are left against five boys in the competition.
The 16-year-old was in the bottom two along with C.J. Harris following her performance of "Through the Fire" by Chaka Khan on the Wednesday show. She was criticized by the judges for sacrificing the beginning of the song for the big notes. After learning her fate, she took the stage once again to sing "I Am Changing".
There was no musical guest performance in the latest results show. Next week, the Top 7 which includes C.J., Caleb Johnson, Jessica Meuse, Jena Irene, Alex Preston, Dexter Roberts and Sam Woolf will return to fight for the title of the next American Idol.
More American Idol News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival