'American Idol' Results: Malaya Watson Going Home
Another female singer was sent home on "American Idol" season 13. Malaya Watson got the boot on Thursday, April 10, making her the fifth female finalist to be eliminated on the show. Now, only two girls are left against five boys in the competition.
The 16-year-old was in the bottom two along with C.J. Harris following her performance of "Through the Fire" by Chaka Khan on the Wednesday show. She was criticized by the judges for sacrificing the beginning of the song for the big notes. After learning her fate, she took the stage once again to sing "I Am Changing".
There was no musical guest performance in the latest results show. Next week, the Top 7 which includes C.J., Caleb Johnson, Jessica Meuse, Jena Irene, Alex Preston, Dexter Roberts and Sam Woolf will return to fight for the title of the next American Idol.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video