Kylie Jenner Says Plastic Surgery Rumors Are 'Insulting'
Kylie Jenner slams rumors of her undergoing plastic surgery. Kylie talks about the reports in Twitter posts written on early Thursday, April 10. She wrote, "These plastic surgery rumors hurt my feelings to be honest and are kinda insulting. Just in case anyone forgot... I'm 16."
The reality star then retweeted people's comments on the issue. One comment from Stephen Baldwin's daughter Hailey read, "They just don't wanna believe people can be naturally beautiful." Another person added, "Puberty is a beautiful thing." Kylie replied to the posts with "I love you."
Kylie recently was said undergoing some procedures such as Botox injections in the forehead, a nose job and lip injections. A source close to the family has told Gossip Cop that the claims were not true.
Kylie is not the only one in her family who was hit with plastic surgery rumors. Most recently, her sister Kim Kardashian took to Twitter to slam reports of her getting butt implants. "I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life!" she wrote in late February. In the rant, Kim also pointed out that photos used for comparison were old snaps taken before she gave birth.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her