Kylie Jenner Says Plastic Surgery Rumors Are 'Insulting'
Kylie Jenner slams rumors of her undergoing plastic surgery. Kylie talks about the reports in Twitter posts written on early Thursday, April 10. She wrote, "These plastic surgery rumors hurt my feelings to be honest and are kinda insulting. Just in case anyone forgot... I'm 16."
The reality star then retweeted people's comments on the issue. One comment from Stephen Baldwin's daughter Hailey read, "They just don't wanna believe people can be naturally beautiful." Another person added, "Puberty is a beautiful thing." Kylie replied to the posts with "I love you."
Kylie recently was said undergoing some procedures such as Botox injections in the forehead, a nose job and lip injections. A source close to the family has told Gossip Cop that the claims were not true.
Kylie is not the only one in her family who was hit with plastic surgery rumors. Most recently, her sister Kim Kardashian took to Twitter to slam reports of her getting butt implants. "I'm seeing all these nonsense tabloids claiming I have butt implants-injections. Get a life!" she wrote in late February. In the rant, Kim also pointed out that photos used for comparison were old snaps taken before she gave birth.
More Kylie Jenner News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism