Selena Gomez Splits From Manager Parents and Eyes a New One
Selena Gomez has parted ways with her parents as her manager, it has been reported. The news came on the same day the "Come and Get It" singer was spotted joining ex-lover Justin Bieber for a recording session in Miami.
Gomez's mother Mandy Teefey and her stepfather Brian Teefey have managed her since the start when she got her big break on Disney's "Wizards of Waverly Place". However, she decided to fire them last month because she "feels she's outgrown her parents," a source told TMZ.
There was a rumor that her parents were upset when she reunited with Bieber but family friction reportedly is not behind the managerial split. Gomez is concerned with her career direction and wanted a professional to manage her career.
E! Online reported that Gomez was looking at her options and one of them could be Katy Perry's manager Bradford Cobb.
More Selena Gomez News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March