Selena Gomez Splits From Manager Parents and Eyes a New One
Selena Gomez has parted ways with her parents as her manager, it has been reported. The news came on the same day the "Come and Get It" singer was spotted joining ex-lover Justin Bieber for a recording session in Miami.
Gomez's mother Mandy Teefey and her stepfather Brian Teefey have managed her since the start when she got her big break on Disney's "Wizards of Waverly Place". However, she decided to fire them last month because she "feels she's outgrown her parents," a source told TMZ.
There was a rumor that her parents were upset when she reunited with Bieber but family friction reportedly is not behind the managerial split. Gomez is concerned with her career direction and wanted a professional to manage her career.
E! Online reported that Gomez was looking at her options and one of them could be Katy Perry's manager Bradford Cobb.
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen