Andrew Garfield Plays Basketball Dressed as Spider-Man
Andrew Garfield has been making rounds to promote "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" but nothing quite beat his visit at Brixton charity Kid's City. The actor donned full costume of the web-slinging hero and played basketball with the children.
Garfield dropped by the local charity in London borough of Lambeth on Wednesday, April 9 afternoon. The charity provides out of school activities for children between the ages of 3 and 11. Garfield was happy to accompany them playing ball at a nearby basketball court in Brixton Hill Place.
During the game, Garfield took his time to chat with the kids and gave them encouragement. He was later given a tour of the grounds and enjoyed some pizza with the kids after taking off his ensemble.
Garfield and his on and off-screen girlfriend Emma Stone will next attend the movie's premiere at Leicester Square on Thursday evening.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support