Andrew Garfield Plays Basketball Dressed as Spider-Man
Andrew Garfield has been making rounds to promote "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" but nothing quite beat his visit at Brixton charity Kid's City. The actor donned full costume of the web-slinging hero and played basketball with the children.
Garfield dropped by the local charity in London borough of Lambeth on Wednesday, April 9 afternoon. The charity provides out of school activities for children between the ages of 3 and 11. Garfield was happy to accompany them playing ball at a nearby basketball court in Brixton Hill Place.
During the game, Garfield took his time to chat with the kids and gave them encouragement. He was later given a tour of the grounds and enjoyed some pizza with the kids after taking off his ensemble.
Garfield and his on and off-screen girlfriend Emma Stone will next attend the movie's premiere at Leicester Square on Thursday evening.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal