Andrew Garfield Plays Basketball Dressed as Spider-Man
Andrew Garfield has been making rounds to promote "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" but nothing quite beat his visit at Brixton charity Kid's City. The actor donned full costume of the web-slinging hero and played basketball with the children.
Garfield dropped by the local charity in London borough of Lambeth on Wednesday, April 9 afternoon. The charity provides out of school activities for children between the ages of 3 and 11. Garfield was happy to accompany them playing ball at a nearby basketball court in Brixton Hill Place.
During the game, Garfield took his time to chat with the kids and gave them encouragement. He was later given a tour of the grounds and enjoyed some pizza with the kids after taking off his ensemble.
Garfield and his on and off-screen girlfriend Emma Stone will next attend the movie's premiere at Leicester Square on Thursday evening.
More Andrew Garfield News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed