Andrew Garfield Plays Basketball Dressed as Spider-Man
Andrew Garfield has been making rounds to promote "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" but nothing quite beat his visit at Brixton charity Kid's City. The actor donned full costume of the web-slinging hero and played basketball with the children.
Garfield dropped by the local charity in London borough of Lambeth on Wednesday, April 9 afternoon. The charity provides out of school activities for children between the ages of 3 and 11. Garfield was happy to accompany them playing ball at a nearby basketball court in Brixton Hill Place.
During the game, Garfield took his time to chat with the kids and gave them encouragement. He was later given a tour of the grounds and enjoyed some pizza with the kids after taking off his ensemble.
Garfield and his on and off-screen girlfriend Emma Stone will next attend the movie's premiere at Leicester Square on Thursday evening.
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Britney Spears Freaks Out After Sex Tape Leaks Online