Peaches Geldof's Body Released for Funeral
Peaches Geldof's body was returned to her family to be buried. The 25-year-old died suddenly in her house in Kent on Monday, April 7 and the preliminary autopsy results proved "inconclusive."
"We can confirm that the body has been released to the family for funeral arrangements to be made," a spokesman for the North West Kent coroner told the BBC. Cause of death is pending toxicology tests which can take two to three weeks. Kent County Council will then make "a decision on whether there needs to be an inquest" based on the final results of the post-mortem.
Police are still investigating her death but have said that it was "non-suspicious, unexplained sudden death." They found no sign of drugs or suicide note.
Rumors are, the mother of two might have gone on an extreme diet that excluded solid food, leading to cardiac arrest. She also sparked anorexia rumors after looking very thin in her latest appearances. However, in a 2011 interview, she said she slimmed down after cutting junk food.
"I had cholesterol and the doctors said stop eating s***. So I did," she said. "If you stop eating pizza and chips you then don't look like you used to. Do I really look thin? Let's be honest. How did I do it? I just stopped eating McDonald's and f****** s*** every day."
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower