Peaches Geldof's Body Released for Funeral
Peaches Geldof's body was returned to her family to be buried. The 25-year-old died suddenly in her house in Kent on Monday, April 7 and the preliminary autopsy results proved "inconclusive."
"We can confirm that the body has been released to the family for funeral arrangements to be made," a spokesman for the North West Kent coroner told the BBC. Cause of death is pending toxicology tests which can take two to three weeks. Kent County Council will then make "a decision on whether there needs to be an inquest" based on the final results of the post-mortem.
Police are still investigating her death but have said that it was "non-suspicious, unexplained sudden death." They found no sign of drugs or suicide note.
Rumors are, the mother of two might have gone on an extreme diet that excluded solid food, leading to cardiac arrest. She also sparked anorexia rumors after looking very thin in her latest appearances. However, in a 2011 interview, she said she slimmed down after cutting junk food.
"I had cholesterol and the doctors said stop eating s***. So I did," she said. "If you stop eating pizza and chips you then don't look like you used to. Do I really look thin? Let's be honest. How did I do it? I just stopped eating McDonald's and f****** s*** every day."
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed
- Artist of the Week: Bruno Mars
- 'The Walking Dead' Star on Daryl's Part in the Latest Death: 'It Weighs Heavily on Him'
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories