Christina Perri Obtains Restraining Order Against Obsessed Fan
Christina Perri has been awarded a restraining order against an obsessed fan. According to TMZ, Perri claimed that a fan called Scott Brannan had been stalking her in person and on the internet for a year. The singer said that her camp had sent multiple warnings, but he ignored them.
According to the report, the "Jar of Hearts" singer additionally said that she was afraid Brannan would commit "unwanted sexual acts" against her. Perri's team provided evidence in the form of YouTube comment which reads, "I just want to love you, that's all, physically most of all."
The fan allegedly also wrote disturbing e-mails to Perri's brother and friends, asking to see Perri. He even found a way to meet them in person.
For now, the judge has ordered Brannan to stay at least 100 yards away from the "A Thousand Years" singer. He is scheduled to attend another court session next week.
In other news, Perri recently talked about her close relationship with Ed Sheeran. The two stars, who collaborated in Perri's "Head or Heart", even have matching tattoos. "He's one of my great friends. I met him in the bathroom at the BRIT Awards and we've been best buds ever since," she told U.K.'s Daily Star earlier this week.
"We got really tight as soon as we met - in real life and also musically. We hang out all the time and get tattoos together. We both got Christmas holly tattoos together... We share the same tattooist and the same producers. It's weird, we're very much like family, with the same circle of friends," she added.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion