Snoop Dogg and Daz Dillinger Premiere Video for Uncle June Bugg Tribute 'We Miss You'
Earlier this month, Snoop Dogg and cousin Daz Dillinger teamed up to pay tribute to their recently-deceased uncle June Bugg with a song titled "We'll Miss You". Now, the two rappers reunited for the visuals of the track that was produced by DJ 2HIGH.
The four-minute-and-thirty-second minute video opens with Snoop introducing the clip and talking about his beloved uncle. It later gives glimpses at Bugg making appearances at Snoop's live shows, showing off some hilarious dance moves and having fun backstage.
In another scene, Snoop is seen wearing a Lakers jacket and a pair of black shades as he raps the touching verses with Daz who's clad in a black shirt.
Bugg passed away in late March after battling colon cancer. He was 70. Snoop and Daz weren't the only ones who mourned the death of their uncle. Fellow musicians like P. Diddy, Swizz Beatz, Mista F.A.B. and DJ Mustard have all paid tribute to Bugg on Twitter.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed