Snoop Dogg and Daz Dillinger Premiere Video for Uncle June Bugg Tribute 'We Miss You'
Earlier this month, Snoop Dogg and cousin Daz Dillinger teamed up to pay tribute to their recently-deceased uncle June Bugg with a song titled "We'll Miss You". Now, the two rappers reunited for the visuals of the track that was produced by DJ 2HIGH.
The four-minute-and-thirty-second minute video opens with Snoop introducing the clip and talking about his beloved uncle. It later gives glimpses at Bugg making appearances at Snoop's live shows, showing off some hilarious dance moves and having fun backstage.
In another scene, Snoop is seen wearing a Lakers jacket and a pair of black shades as he raps the touching verses with Daz who's clad in a black shirt.
Bugg passed away in late March after battling colon cancer. He was 70. Snoop and Daz weren't the only ones who mourned the death of their uncle. Fellow musicians like P. Diddy, Swizz Beatz, Mista F.A.B. and DJ Mustard have all paid tribute to Bugg on Twitter.
Snoop Dogg and Daz Dillinger's "We'll Miss You" (Uncle June Bugg Tribute) music video
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle
- Salazar's Grudge Against Jack Sparrow Is Explained in 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' New TV Spot
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez May Need to Postpone Their Wedding Plan. Find Out Why
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke' Cast Dishes on Lady GaGa's Possible Return and More
- Artist of the Week: Jackie Evancho
- Traumatized Kim Kardashian Seeks Therapy After Paris Robbery
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- 'Venom Carnage' Is Listed as Horror Sci-Fi, Production Date Is Revealed