Snoop Dogg and Daz Dillinger Premiere Video for Uncle June Bugg Tribute 'We Miss You'
Earlier this month, Snoop Dogg and cousin Daz Dillinger teamed up to pay tribute to their recently-deceased uncle June Bugg with a song titled "We'll Miss You". Now, the two rappers reunited for the visuals of the track that was produced by DJ 2HIGH.
The four-minute-and-thirty-second minute video opens with Snoop introducing the clip and talking about his beloved uncle. It later gives glimpses at Bugg making appearances at Snoop's live shows, showing off some hilarious dance moves and having fun backstage.
In another scene, Snoop is seen wearing a Lakers jacket and a pair of black shades as he raps the touching verses with Daz who's clad in a black shirt.
Bugg passed away in late March after battling colon cancer. He was 70. Snoop and Daz weren't the only ones who mourned the death of their uncle. Fellow musicians like P. Diddy, Swizz Beatz, Mista F.A.B. and DJ Mustard have all paid tribute to Bugg on Twitter.
Snoop Dogg and Daz Dillinger's "We'll Miss You" (Uncle June Bugg Tribute) music video
More Snoop Dogg News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary