Snoop Dogg and Daz Dillinger Premiere Video for Uncle June Bugg Tribute 'We Miss You'
Earlier this month, Snoop Dogg and cousin Daz Dillinger teamed up to pay tribute to their recently-deceased uncle June Bugg with a song titled "We'll Miss You". Now, the two rappers reunited for the visuals of the track that was produced by DJ 2HIGH.
The four-minute-and-thirty-second minute video opens with Snoop introducing the clip and talking about his beloved uncle. It later gives glimpses at Bugg making appearances at Snoop's live shows, showing off some hilarious dance moves and having fun backstage.
In another scene, Snoop is seen wearing a Lakers jacket and a pair of black shades as he raps the touching verses with Daz who's clad in a black shirt.
Bugg passed away in late March after battling colon cancer. He was 70. Snoop and Daz weren't the only ones who mourned the death of their uncle. Fellow musicians like P. Diddy, Swizz Beatz, Mista F.A.B. and DJ Mustard have all paid tribute to Bugg on Twitter.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'