'22 Jump Street' Red Band Trailer: Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill See Counselor
An age-restricted trailer for "22 Jump Street" has arrived, opening with a dramatic scene which is created out of a marriage counseling. The video shows the on-screen duo, Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill, meeting with a counselor to discuss their strained relationship.
"Doc, I just feel like sometimes he's not even trying anymore," Hill's Morton Schmidt says, before Tatum's Greg Jenko bashes his partner for being "cling" among other things. A lot of F-words and risque scenes including the time when Schmidt punches a woman are featured as well.
Phil Lord and Chris Miller return as directors for the sequel to 2012's "21 Jump Street" remake. It follows Schmidt and Jenko going undercover at a local college to crack a crime ring within a fraternity. The film will be released in the United States starting June 13.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii