'22 Jump Street' Red Band Trailer: Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill See Counselor
An age-restricted trailer for "22 Jump Street" has arrived, opening with a dramatic scene which is created out of a marriage counseling. The video shows the on-screen duo, Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill, meeting with a counselor to discuss their strained relationship.
"Doc, I just feel like sometimes he's not even trying anymore," Hill's Morton Schmidt says, before Tatum's Greg Jenko bashes his partner for being "cling" among other things. A lot of F-words and risque scenes including the time when Schmidt punches a woman are featured as well.
Phil Lord and Chris Miller return as directors for the sequel to 2012's "21 Jump Street" remake. It follows Schmidt and Jenko going undercover at a local college to crack a crime ring within a fraternity. The film will be released in the United States starting June 13.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation