'22 Jump Street' Red Band Trailer: Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill See Counselor
An age-restricted trailer for "22 Jump Street" has arrived, opening with a dramatic scene which is created out of a marriage counseling. The video shows the on-screen duo, Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill, meeting with a counselor to discuss their strained relationship.
"Doc, I just feel like sometimes he's not even trying anymore," Hill's Morton Schmidt says, before Tatum's Greg Jenko bashes his partner for being "cling" among other things. A lot of F-words and risque scenes including the time when Schmidt punches a woman are featured as well.
Phil Lord and Chris Miller return as directors for the sequel to 2012's "21 Jump Street" remake. It follows Schmidt and Jenko going undercover at a local college to crack a crime ring within a fraternity. The film will be released in the United States starting June 13.
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'