'22 Jump Street' Red Band Trailer: Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill See Counselor
An age-restricted trailer for "22 Jump Street" has arrived, opening with a dramatic scene which is created out of a marriage counseling. The video shows the on-screen duo, Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill, meeting with a counselor to discuss their strained relationship.
"Doc, I just feel like sometimes he's not even trying anymore," Hill's Morton Schmidt says, before Tatum's Greg Jenko bashes his partner for being "cling" among other things. A lot of F-words and risque scenes including the time when Schmidt punches a woman are featured as well.
Phil Lord and Chris Miller return as directors for the sequel to 2012's "21 Jump Street" remake. It follows Schmidt and Jenko going undercover at a local college to crack a crime ring within a fraternity. The film will be released in the United States starting June 13.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors