'22 Jump Street' Red Band Trailer: Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill See Counselor
An age-restricted trailer for "22 Jump Street" has arrived, opening with a dramatic scene which is created out of a marriage counseling. The video shows the on-screen duo, Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill, meeting with a counselor to discuss their strained relationship.
"Doc, I just feel like sometimes he's not even trying anymore," Hill's Morton Schmidt says, before Tatum's Greg Jenko bashes his partner for being "cling" among other things. A lot of F-words and risque scenes including the time when Schmidt punches a woman are featured as well.
Phil Lord and Chris Miller return as directors for the sequel to 2012's "21 Jump Street" remake. It follows Schmidt and Jenko going undercover at a local college to crack a crime ring within a fraternity. The film will be released in the United States starting June 13.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'