Elle Varner Debuts New Track 'Little Do You Know'
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
"Little Do You Know" is the latest track that Elle Varner has released to build the anticipation of her new album. The smooth ballad features the singer talking about her trying to hide the pain she feels after breaking up with his boyfriend.
"I've been down/ I've been showing my face/ I've been laughing/ I've been drinking/ Just enough to cover up the pain/ To maintain the illusion," she sings. "Little do you know/ All of lights are on but no one's home/ Nothing's as it seems/ Seeing is believing/ Unless it's a magic show."
"Little Do You Know" comes as the follow-up to "Cold Case", which was released last month. The two songs precede the arrival of "4 Letter Word", Varner's upcoming album that's expected to arrive later this year.
"The album is a beautifully gut-wrenching body of songs that I went to a very vulnerable place to create," the singer recently said of the follow-up to 2012's "Perfectly Imperfect". "The title is open to interpretation, hence the symbols used in the campaign - '>$@!' It's whatever you feel when you experience the album."
She added, "Does '>$@!' stand for love? Pain? Life? That's for the listener to decide. '4 Letter Word' has the kind of range that can't be embodied by a single word or phrase."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked