Elle Varner Debuts New Track 'Little Do You Know'
"Little Do You Know" is the latest track that Elle Varner has released to build the anticipation of her new album. The smooth ballad features the singer talking about her trying to hide the pain she feels after breaking up with his boyfriend.
"I've been down/ I've been showing my face/ I've been laughing/ I've been drinking/ Just enough to cover up the pain/ To maintain the illusion," she sings. "Little do you know/ All of lights are on but no one's home/ Nothing's as it seems/ Seeing is believing/ Unless it's a magic show."
"Little Do You Know" comes as the follow-up to "Cold Case", which was released last month. The two songs precede the arrival of "4 Letter Word", Varner's upcoming album that's expected to arrive later this year.
"The album is a beautifully gut-wrenching body of songs that I went to a very vulnerable place to create," the singer recently said of the follow-up to 2012's "Perfectly Imperfect". "The title is open to interpretation, hence the symbols used in the campaign - '>$@!' It's whatever you feel when you experience the album."
She added, "Does '>$@!' stand for love? Pain? Life? That's for the listener to decide. '4 Letter Word' has the kind of range that can't be embodied by a single word or phrase."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy