Elle Varner Debuts New Track 'Little Do You Know'
"Little Do You Know" is the latest track that Elle Varner has released to build the anticipation of her new album. The smooth ballad features the singer talking about her trying to hide the pain she feels after breaking up with his boyfriend.
"I've been down/ I've been showing my face/ I've been laughing/ I've been drinking/ Just enough to cover up the pain/ To maintain the illusion," she sings. "Little do you know/ All of lights are on but no one's home/ Nothing's as it seems/ Seeing is believing/ Unless it's a magic show."
"Little Do You Know" comes as the follow-up to "Cold Case", which was released last month. The two songs precede the arrival of "4 Letter Word", Varner's upcoming album that's expected to arrive later this year.
"The album is a beautifully gut-wrenching body of songs that I went to a very vulnerable place to create," the singer recently said of the follow-up to 2012's "Perfectly Imperfect". "The title is open to interpretation, hence the symbols used in the campaign - '>$@!' It's whatever you feel when you experience the album."
She added, "Does '>$@!' stand for love? Pain? Life? That's for the listener to decide. '4 Letter Word' has the kind of range that can't be embodied by a single word or phrase."
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower