Dylan Penn Poses Nude for Treats Magazine
Dylan Penn bares her body on the cover of Treats magazine's latest issue. The daughter of Robin Wright Penn and Sean Penn is totally naked on the front page. She poses against a wall, covering her breasts with her hands. A Fendi purse is strategically placed to cover her private part. Her long hair is swept to one side.
Other photos published on the issue are equally hot. One black-and-white snap shows Dylan wearing a wet shirt with water dripping on her body. In another photo, she can be seen wearing a black fishnet outfit.
"I was so excited to work with Tony Duran; it was definitely an experience I will never forget. I never would have guessed getting naked - using a Fendi purse to cover my vagina! - would be so challenging," the 22-year-old model-turn-actress says of the photoshoot in an accompanying interview.
Dylan, whose "truest passion" is writing, additionally talks about her plan for the future, saying, "Well, I'm trying out this whole acting thing... it's hard to say for me because I've rejected it my whole life until now." She explains further, "I start my first movie at the end of the month with Eli Morgan Gesner, who I cannot wait to work with. I swore I would never do a horror film but when I read the script and met him I couldn't resist; it just seemed like it would be so much fun to make and I really wanted my first experience to be just that."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes