Ed Sheeran Unveils 'X' Album Tracklist
Ed Sheeran took to Instagram on Wednesday, April 9 to unveil the full tracklist of his hihgly-anticipated new album, "X". The British redhead posted a picture featuring the list of 12 songs in his forthcoming record and captioned it, "Album track listing. Pre-order goes up on Friday."
The list includes songs titled "Sing" and "Tenerife". The former serves as the record's lead single. Produced by Grammy Award-winning hitmaker Pharrell Williams, the R&B-tinged track was released earlier this week.
As for "Tenerife", the song was first performed by the star during his show at Madison Square Garden in New York last year.
Sheeran will also release a deluxe edition that's set to contain four additional songs called "Take It Back", "Shirtsleeves", "Even My Dad Does Sometimes" and "I See Fire". The latter also appears in the soundtrack of movie "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug".
"X" (or "Multiply") comes as the follow-up to the 23-year-old star's 2011 debut album "+". The new LP is scheduled to be released worldwide on June 23.
More Ed Sheeran News
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli