Video: Lindsay Lohan and David Letterman Prank Call Oprah Winfrey on 'Late Show'
Lindsay Lohan helped David Letterman get in touch with Oprah Winfrey when she stopped by his show on Wednesday, April 9. During her pre-taped appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman", the "The Canyons" star encouraged the show's host to call the former daytime talk show queen, with whom he had longstanding feud before.
"Should we call Oprah?" Lohan suggested, but Letterman refused, "No, we're not." Lohan then asked the audience to chant "Oprah" to show their support and Letterman finally agreed to do it.
The veteran comedian used a phony voice when he called Winfrey, pretending to be Lohan's secretary. When Winfrey pressed him, "Who is this?" he revealed, "It's Dave, Oprah." She responded with a laugh, "Oh my God," asking, "The David Letterman who's retiring?"
Letterman then asked Winfrey how she thought Lohan had been doing. "I think she's doing really okay," the OWN CEO said. "I think, you know, to have cameras following you around for every phase of your life, and you are trying to pull your life together, I think that's a really difficult thing, so, yeah, we're really pleased she's making some progress."
"Oprah, I've spent 30 years trying to pull my life together," Letterman joked. "Where the hell have you been?" Winfrey responded, "Dave, you should be doing okay, because the last time I was there we discovered that we have the same meditation teacher, and now Lindsay's doing meditation, too."
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'