Video: Lindsay Lohan and David Letterman Prank Call Oprah Winfrey on 'Late Show'
Lindsay Lohan helped David Letterman get in touch with Oprah Winfrey when she stopped by his show on Wednesday, April 9. During her pre-taped appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman", the "The Canyons" star encouraged the show's host to call the former daytime talk show queen, with whom he had longstanding feud before.
"Should we call Oprah?" Lohan suggested, but Letterman refused, "No, we're not." Lohan then asked the audience to chant "Oprah" to show their support and Letterman finally agreed to do it.
The veteran comedian used a phony voice when he called Winfrey, pretending to be Lohan's secretary. When Winfrey pressed him, "Who is this?" he revealed, "It's Dave, Oprah." She responded with a laugh, "Oh my God," asking, "The David Letterman who's retiring?"
Letterman then asked Winfrey how she thought Lohan had been doing. "I think she's doing really okay," the OWN CEO said. "I think, you know, to have cameras following you around for every phase of your life, and you are trying to pull your life together, I think that's a really difficult thing, so, yeah, we're really pleased she's making some progress."
"Oprah, I've spent 30 years trying to pull my life together," Letterman joked. "Where the hell have you been?" Winfrey responded, "Dave, you should be doing okay, because the last time I was there we discovered that we have the same meditation teacher, and now Lindsay's doing meditation, too."
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video