Video: Lindsay Lohan and David Letterman Prank Call Oprah Winfrey on 'Late Show'
Lindsay Lohan helped David Letterman get in touch with Oprah Winfrey when she stopped by his show on Wednesday, April 9. During her pre-taped appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman", the "The Canyons" star encouraged the show's host to call the former daytime talk show queen, with whom he had longstanding feud before.
"Should we call Oprah?" Lohan suggested, but Letterman refused, "No, we're not." Lohan then asked the audience to chant "Oprah" to show their support and Letterman finally agreed to do it.
The veteran comedian used a phony voice when he called Winfrey, pretending to be Lohan's secretary. When Winfrey pressed him, "Who is this?" he revealed, "It's Dave, Oprah." She responded with a laugh, "Oh my God," asking, "The David Letterman who's retiring?"
Letterman then asked Winfrey how she thought Lohan had been doing. "I think she's doing really okay," the OWN CEO said. "I think, you know, to have cameras following you around for every phase of your life, and you are trying to pull your life together, I think that's a really difficult thing, so, yeah, we're really pleased she's making some progress."
"Oprah, I've spent 30 years trying to pull my life together," Letterman joked. "Where the hell have you been?" Winfrey responded, "Dave, you should be doing okay, because the last time I was there we discovered that we have the same meditation teacher, and now Lindsay's doing meditation, too."
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Tries to 'Move On and Focus on Herself' During Her 'Sad' 32nd Birthday
- Ansel Elgort Is in Talks to Star in 'Dungeons and Dragons' Reboot
- Did Britney Spears Delay Single to Include Sample of Justin Timberlake's 'Cry Me a River'?
- George Clooney Reportedly 'Refused' to Protect Wife Amal From 'Bloodthirsty Terrorists'
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction