Video: Lindsay Lohan and David Letterman Prank Call Oprah Winfrey on 'Late Show'
Lindsay Lohan helped David Letterman get in touch with Oprah Winfrey when she stopped by his show on Wednesday, April 9. During her pre-taped appearance on "Late Show with David Letterman", the "The Canyons" star encouraged the show's host to call the former daytime talk show queen, with whom he had longstanding feud before.
"Should we call Oprah?" Lohan suggested, but Letterman refused, "No, we're not." Lohan then asked the audience to chant "Oprah" to show their support and Letterman finally agreed to do it.
The veteran comedian used a phony voice when he called Winfrey, pretending to be Lohan's secretary. When Winfrey pressed him, "Who is this?" he revealed, "It's Dave, Oprah." She responded with a laugh, "Oh my God," asking, "The David Letterman who's retiring?"
Letterman then asked Winfrey how she thought Lohan had been doing. "I think she's doing really okay," the OWN CEO said. "I think, you know, to have cameras following you around for every phase of your life, and you are trying to pull your life together, I think that's a really difficult thing, so, yeah, we're really pleased she's making some progress."
"Oprah, I've spent 30 years trying to pull my life together," Letterman joked. "Where the hell have you been?" Winfrey responded, "Dave, you should be doing okay, because the last time I was there we discovered that we have the same meditation teacher, and now Lindsay's doing meditation, too."
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs