Katherine Webb and AJ McCarron May Star on Reality Show
Katherine Webb and AJ McCarron could land their own reality show. The former Miss Alabama and her fiance are said in talks to star on a reality show, which will be in the same vein with E!'s "Eric and Jessie: Game On".
"AJ and Katherine are in talks for a reality series about their lives but not specifically about wedding planning and the actual wedding," a source tells E! News. Since the show will capture anything about the couple's lives, their "wedding planning" and nuptials "may be included."
However, the source notes that the wedding is set for July 11 while the production has not begun yet, so there's a chance that their celebration of love might not make the series.
Webb announced her engagement to McCarron in March. The quarterback proposed to the model during a family affair, with a 5-carat cushion-cut center sparkler which he designed himself. A source said Webb "didn't have a clue she was going to be proposed to that weekend."
"AJ and his mom told her [Webb] they had to be on property for a benefit," the source shared. "It wasn't out of the ordinary for her to be attending a charity benefit. They told her it was for a charity Dee Dee [Carron's mother] was involved in."
The source added, "Katherine and AJ were told the charity's cameras wanted to do some beauty shots of the couple at Coast Restaurant at the Beach Club. So, AJ and Katherine headed to Coast Restaurant, and that's where AJ proposed. He proposed overlooking the Gulf of Mexico."
Talking about her wedding preparation, she recently said, "I know specifically what I want. I've been modeling dresses for years, so I know what I like. I might have to have two or three dresses to surprise some people!"
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet