Investigation Continues After Peaches Geldof's 'Inconclusive' Post-Mortem
The cause of Peaches Geldof's death is still a mystery as post-mortem examination to the body has returned "inconclusive." British police said on Wednesday, April 9 that official cause of death was "pending toxicology tests."
Peaches was found dead at her home in Worotham, Kent in Southern England on Monday. Authorities were called into the house over concern on the welfare of a woman. Peaches' body was carried by an ambulance in which she was pronounced dead.
Police said they were treating it as a "non-suspicious but unexplained sudden death." There was no sign of drugs or suicide note. Investigations will continue following the inconclusive post-mortem. "The result of a toxicology report can take several weeks," police said in a statement. Kent County Council has said it will make "a decision on whether there needs to be an inquest" based on the final results of the post-mortem.
There are rumors that the 25-year-old model was suffering from eating disorder at the time of her death. She revealed back in December 2011 that she would go without solid food for a whole month to lose weight. "I do juicing," she told OK! Magazine. "You juice vegetables and then you drink it three times a day. It's gross. I do it usually for about a month. I have no willpower but with the juicing I'm like, 'I have to do it because I have to lose this extra ten pounds'."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen