Investigation Continues After Peaches Geldof's 'Inconclusive' Post-Mortem
The cause of Peaches Geldof's death is still a mystery as post-mortem examination to the body has returned "inconclusive." British police said on Wednesday, April 9 that official cause of death was "pending toxicology tests."
Peaches was found dead at her home in Worotham, Kent in Southern England on Monday. Authorities were called into the house over concern on the welfare of a woman. Peaches' body was carried by an ambulance in which she was pronounced dead.
Police said they were treating it as a "non-suspicious but unexplained sudden death." There was no sign of drugs or suicide note. Investigations will continue following the inconclusive post-mortem. "The result of a toxicology report can take several weeks," police said in a statement. Kent County Council has said it will make "a decision on whether there needs to be an inquest" based on the final results of the post-mortem.
There are rumors that the 25-year-old model was suffering from eating disorder at the time of her death. She revealed back in December 2011 that she would go without solid food for a whole month to lose weight. "I do juicing," she told OK! Magazine. "You juice vegetables and then you drink it three times a day. It's gross. I do it usually for about a month. I have no willpower but with the juicing I'm like, 'I have to do it because I have to lose this extra ten pounds'."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny