Amy Poehler to Join Tina Fey in New Comedy 'The Nest'
Funny duo Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are to star opposite each other in Universal's comedy "The Nest". It has been reported that Poehler is in final negotiations to star in the project which will be directed by Jason Moore of "Pitch Perfect".
Fey and Poehler have co-starred in 2004's "Mean Girls" and 2008's "Baby Mama", and recently co-hosted the Golden Globes together. They will portray sisters in the film that Fey has developed together with Universal based on the original idea by screenwriter Paula Pell.
The 30-something sisters are devastated to learn that their parents have put their childhood home up for sale. The siblings decide to spend one last wild weekend where they grew up together.
Production will start in June in New York. Erik Baiers and Chloe Yellin are overseeing "The Nest" for Universal. Poehler will also executive produce.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding