Amy Poehler to Join Tina Fey in New Comedy 'The Nest'
Funny duo Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are to star opposite each other in Universal's comedy "The Nest". It has been reported that Poehler is in final negotiations to star in the project which will be directed by Jason Moore of "Pitch Perfect".
Fey and Poehler have co-starred in 2004's "Mean Girls" and 2008's "Baby Mama", and recently co-hosted the Golden Globes together. They will portray sisters in the film that Fey has developed together with Universal based on the original idea by screenwriter Paula Pell.
The 30-something sisters are devastated to learn that their parents have put their childhood home up for sale. The siblings decide to spend one last wild weekend where they grew up together.
Production will start in June in New York. Erik Baiers and Chloe Yellin are overseeing "The Nest" for Universal. Poehler will also executive produce.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'