Amy Poehler to Join Tina Fey in New Comedy 'The Nest'
Funny duo Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are to star opposite each other in Universal's comedy "The Nest". It has been reported that Poehler is in final negotiations to star in the project which will be directed by Jason Moore of "Pitch Perfect".
Fey and Poehler have co-starred in 2004's "Mean Girls" and 2008's "Baby Mama", and recently co-hosted the Golden Globes together. They will portray sisters in the film that Fey has developed together with Universal based on the original idea by screenwriter Paula Pell.
The 30-something sisters are devastated to learn that their parents have put their childhood home up for sale. The siblings decide to spend one last wild weekend where they grew up together.
Production will start in June in New York. Erik Baiers and Chloe Yellin are overseeing "The Nest" for Universal. Poehler will also executive produce.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media