Amy Poehler to Join Tina Fey in New Comedy 'The Nest'
Funny duo Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are to star opposite each other in Universal's comedy "The Nest". It has been reported that Poehler is in final negotiations to star in the project which will be directed by Jason Moore of "Pitch Perfect".
Fey and Poehler have co-starred in 2004's "Mean Girls" and 2008's "Baby Mama", and recently co-hosted the Golden Globes together. They will portray sisters in the film that Fey has developed together with Universal based on the original idea by screenwriter Paula Pell.
The 30-something sisters are devastated to learn that their parents have put their childhood home up for sale. The siblings decide to spend one last wild weekend where they grew up together.
Production will start in June in New York. Erik Baiers and Chloe Yellin are overseeing "The Nest" for Universal. Poehler will also executive produce.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce