Prince George Enjoys Play Date in New Zealand
Prince George is joined by his mother and father as he played with other children at an event organized by The Royal New Zealand Plunket Society at Government House in Wellington on Wednesday, April 9 local time. The engagement is a part of the family's 3-week tour Down Under which started earlier this week.
During the playtime session, Prince George was joined by ten babies of similar age. He wore a blue Rachel Riley dungaree shorts with a ship on the chest part, a white shirt and black shoes. His mother, meanwhile, looked elegant in a black and white print Tory Burch dress, occasionally wiping his chin. "It's madness, there are babies everywhere!" Prince William commented.
"Isabella and George had a lot of fun on the drums. It was a pleasure sharing our beautiful baby with the duke and duchess. The whole thing was a wonderful highlight," one of the parents Ryan Tunstall said, as reported by Daily Mail. Grant Collins and Magda Gurbowicz, who went with their baby Lucas, added, "We found out Lucas had more teeth than George so he's winning that race! George has got about four or five teeth coming through. Lucas has got his seventh coming on."
"We chatted to the Duke first and asked about how they and George coped with the jet-lag. William said sleeping and distracting (the baby) was the best thing to get over jet-lag and that's what they'd done with George," the couple continued. "We spoke to the Duchess about group play - George had never played with so many babies before. She said it was the most amount of babies they'd ever had in a room with George. He does see other babies, but not many in a group like this."
"George is bubbly, quite feisty and he took control. He crawled to the center of the room and he owned the place," they added. "He honed in on certain toys and took the ones that he wanted, no-one was going to stand in his way!"
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated