Lil B Takes Over the Basketball Court in 'Gotta Make the NBA' Music Video
Lil B takes viewers to a basketball court in the music video for his new track, "Gotta Make the NBA". Arriving on Tuesday, April 8, the four-minute clip shows how serious the rapper is to become a basketball player.
It opens with a message telling fans that he must win 50 out of 100 games to get a chance to play for an official NBA team. The video then gives glimpses at the BasedGod taking over the basketball court and getting injured after failing to do a lay-up. He's also seen rapping the track while talking to a friend on the street.
"Gotta Make the NBA" is going to be featured in B's upcoming basketball-themed mixtape, "Hoop Life".
The mixtape will also feature "F**k KD", a track that finds B dissing Oklahoma City Thunder player Kevin Durant. The two stars' feud began a long time ago, after the athlete called B's music "wack."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard