Lil B Takes Over the Basketball Court in 'Gotta Make the NBA' Music Video
Lil B takes viewers to a basketball court in the music video for his new track, "Gotta Make the NBA". Arriving on Tuesday, April 8, the four-minute clip shows how serious the rapper is to become a basketball player.
It opens with a message telling fans that he must win 50 out of 100 games to get a chance to play for an official NBA team. The video then gives glimpses at the BasedGod taking over the basketball court and getting injured after failing to do a lay-up. He's also seen rapping the track while talking to a friend on the street.
"Gotta Make the NBA" is going to be featured in B's upcoming basketball-themed mixtape, "Hoop Life".
The mixtape will also feature "F**k KD", a track that finds B dissing Oklahoma City Thunder player Kevin Durant. The two stars' feud began a long time ago, after the athlete called B's music "wack."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked