Lil B Takes Over the Basketball Court in 'Gotta Make the NBA' Music Video
Lil B takes viewers to a basketball court in the music video for his new track, "Gotta Make the NBA". Arriving on Tuesday, April 8, the four-minute clip shows how serious the rapper is to become a basketball player.
It opens with a message telling fans that he must win 50 out of 100 games to get a chance to play for an official NBA team. The video then gives glimpses at the BasedGod taking over the basketball court and getting injured after failing to do a lay-up. He's also seen rapping the track while talking to a friend on the street.
"Gotta Make the NBA" is going to be featured in B's upcoming basketball-themed mixtape, "Hoop Life".
The mixtape will also feature "F**k KD", a track that finds B dissing Oklahoma City Thunder player Kevin Durant. The two stars' feud began a long time ago, after the athlete called B's music "wack."
Lil B's "Gotta Make the NBA" music video
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story