Lil B Takes Over the Basketball Court in 'Gotta Make the NBA' Music Video
Lil B takes viewers to a basketball court in the music video for his new track, "Gotta Make the NBA". Arriving on Tuesday, April 8, the four-minute clip shows how serious the rapper is to become a basketball player.
It opens with a message telling fans that he must win 50 out of 100 games to get a chance to play for an official NBA team. The video then gives glimpses at the BasedGod taking over the basketball court and getting injured after failing to do a lay-up. He's also seen rapping the track while talking to a friend on the street.
"Gotta Make the NBA" is going to be featured in B's upcoming basketball-themed mixtape, "Hoop Life".
The mixtape will also feature "F**k KD", a track that finds B dissing Oklahoma City Thunder player Kevin Durant. The two stars' feud began a long time ago, after the athlete called B's music "wack."
Lil B's "Gotta Make the NBA" music video
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement