Lil B Takes Over the Basketball Court in 'Gotta Make the NBA' Music Video
Lil B takes viewers to a basketball court in the music video for his new track, "Gotta Make the NBA". Arriving on Tuesday, April 8, the four-minute clip shows how serious the rapper is to become a basketball player.
It opens with a message telling fans that he must win 50 out of 100 games to get a chance to play for an official NBA team. The video then gives glimpses at the BasedGod taking over the basketball court and getting injured after failing to do a lay-up. He's also seen rapping the track while talking to a friend on the street.
"Gotta Make the NBA" is going to be featured in B's upcoming basketball-themed mixtape, "Hoop Life".
The mixtape will also feature "F**k KD", a track that finds B dissing Oklahoma City Thunder player Kevin Durant. The two stars' feud began a long time ago, after the athlete called B's music "wack."
Lil B's "Gotta Make the NBA" music video
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video